Who Else Fancies Supernanny?

poopipe

O her I was thinking of an old woman who lifts up cars, :ermm: does that exist or was she a figament of my overactive imagination?

Shes not atractive really, i mean I guess if i ever decide to give a "larger" woman a try she wouldnt be to bad.

tom

Edited by tom132

nice one. i like that piccer

she's not that much older than me and anyway it's like that crush you had on your english teacher when you were about 15 that made you stay up late 'revising for your english tests'

is that another one of those 'its just me' things?

she a bit like riding a moped..... you wouldnt really want your mates to find out

bet she could teach me a lesson or to......

i mean yes i would poke her but wether id let 1 loose over anything but hollyoaks

on channel 4 is a totally different thing!!!! :Plol (jokes btw)

i feel marginally better. but I can't help thinking you're just saying that

inur - my missus allows me to say i fancy supernanny with impunity, This is probably because she's a bit tubby and is therefore not a real threat - silly missus, just cos she's skinny she thinks I don't like big girls :shifty:

Edited by poopipe

She doesnt have boobs, its cos shes so fat it pushes her boobs up and out :P

shes got a really weird build, any rugby player would be proud of having her shoulders ;)

i can maybe see the attraction though, shes got that naughty receptionist look about her B)

nice one. i like that piccer

she's not that much older than me and anyway it's like that crush you had on your english teacher when you were about 15 that made you stay up late 'revising for your english tests'

is that another one of those 'its just me' things?

I fancied my english teacher a good 'un. Still would as well, she's a fox ;)

My PE teacher was fit as, too. Ah school, who the hell would let pubescent young lads in with all those other people?! Accidents will happen!

Joe x

Edited by Josephine

IPB Image

Its the "agree with me or i will tackle you to the floor" look. Cant see her as being attractive whilst sober, however, my standards drop significantly while theres 6-8 pints coursing through my veins.... after 10-12 pints i'd probably take her home and be proud of myself in the morning. She's not that bad looking to wake up next to, could certainly be a lot worse.

Dont be ashamed of your thread poopipe, i bet theres not a lot of people that would freely admit it on a forum. The person i most ashamedly liked was my 45+ something year old art teacher (i was about 16 at the time)... she was cool as f**k and at the time i was convinced she liked me too ;)

IPB Image

Its the "agree with me or i will tackle you to the floor" look. Cant see her as being attractive whilst sober, however, my standards drop significantly while theres 6-8 pints coursing through my veins.... after 10-12 pints i'd probably take her home and be proud of myself in the morning. She's not that bad looking to wake up next to, could certainly be a lot worse.

Dont be ashamed of your thread poopipe, i bet theres not a lot of people that would freely admit it on a forum. The person i most ashamedly liked was my 45+ something year old art teacher (i was about 16 at the time)... she was cool as f**k and at the time i was convinced she liked me too ;)

haha classic, sig'd!

And yeh,

1. Shes fat

2. Shes fat

3. Shes fate

4. DAMMMM ugly

5. she might have a cane :blink:

6. shes harder than you.

slightly too honest

I think you revealed too much :ermm:

In the cold light of day I still fancy supernanny

It's occured to me that there may be an age divide here - perhaps older members appreciate her finer points more than the younger.

I'd be interested to find out whether this is the case or not.