Who Else Fancies Supernanny?

poopipe

What about Natalie (Izzy in Neighbours) she's 31 with the foxy SLIGHTLY older girl but without too many bits begining to droop.

I would have, before she released that GOD AWFUL record!

My advice, stick to being a poor actor love, maybe do some risque nude scenes in an obscure arty film then release a "sex tape" of you and an ex on the net, you will be famous and rich and we'll all be happy!

Davey

I personally think that 'supernanny' is wellll hot. She would surely get a poking, and it would be something to tell your friends would'nt it...*she appears on tv* oi dave, i poked her last night, she still cant walk properly. She has that naughty look, but thats only because i like watching these films called 'my first sex teacher'.. :-

I always thought Steph was fitter than Felicity (when they were both on the show). Not bad for a mother of 2 (Y) I'm just waiting for Poopipe to say how much he fancies Susan kennedy

how the hell did u know that?

thoughts of mrs K have been keeping me warm at night since she first appeared in neighbours (must be 12 or 13 years now)

Getting jealous of carl at the moment are we poopipe? :P

erm. no idea what you're talking about I'm afraid.

I haven't watched more than about 2 minutes of neighbours in a row in about 5 or 6 years now - I did see susan the other week though and she's still foxy as hell :wub:

Who isn't jealous of Karl? Had an affair with his foxy secertery, got to bang Izzy for a long time AND still gets to have it with Susan.

I'm beginning to feel a lot better about myself now. I'm very grateful for the support so far - it's great to know there's a few more granny bashers out there :D