The Lost Thread

JT!

I was only kinda half watching it. I heard "Hello Eric", and thought it wouldn't be that much of a big deal. ^_^

I don't think she stole him, maybe she dies and Kate takes him.

Also, do you think Aaron is one of the oceanic 6?

But Kate told Sawyer she wasn't pregnant, and I don't think the kid would have been able to speak/grow up in such a short amount of time. (I assume it's short because Kate's on trial, but there is still massive hype about her being one of the Oceanic 6).

I'm pretty sure she stole him off Claire, that's why it's such a shocking ending to the episode.

Edited by JonMack

I think you're wrong.

That's all I'm saying, I can't be f**ked to argue, but I think you're wrong. It's the end of the episode because it's supposed to shock you, and I'm pretty sure Sawyer/other people on the island would notice if Kate got pregnant. I assume her and Jack have decided to pretend it's theirs, which would lead me to believe Sawyer doesn't get off.

oh my god i just watched it, thought the ep was average till the last line then i was like ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

they seem to be setting up a big 'they did something horrible to get off the island' style thing now what with jacks lies and hurley not telling what they did etc...

so from that id say claire didnt willingly give up aaron, especially after what the psychic told her in season 1, she wants to raise it herself!

Well if half of us missed it the first time then yeh I guess so.

In all fairness if you missed it your either daft as a brush or wasn't really paying full attention.

Which one do you fall into?

yeah i agree with jt circus etc.. it was pretty obvious she said aaron, it was slightly quiet but....

anyway, about lost...

anyone know whats happening with the rest of the series yet, what with the writers strike finished? its slightly disappointing that we are half way through the season already! i heard we were getting more episodes but maybe not the full 16 as planned.

im re-watching every episode of lost at the min, up to season 1 ep 12 or something now... like locke said, you might have missed something the first time round.

i also think bens man on the boat could be miles... 3.2 million is a code? like 'tell my sister i love her'...

phil