The Lost Thread

JT!

Agreed about the last ten minutes. Jack took a good amount of minutes to get into the main room of the church where everybody was waiting. They were also there before he even arrived outside the church yet they were still all hugging and kissing, en masse, like it was the first moment they had reached each others company. Was it supposed to be a big continuous hug fest until Jack arrived? Anyway, I cringed. I don't mind sentimentality but it has to maintain at least some modesty and 'realism'.

As for Ben, I think he wanted to stay and look after his previously adopted daughter. Richard though, I guess because he wasn't enough of the group to be considered.

Certainly not the best episodes of Lost but satisfactory none the less.

I'm not gonna lie, i shed a tear haha.

I'm going to miss Lost, love the way didn't actually answer the question in its entirety, but just left it to common sense and intelligence. :)

I cried like a bitch every time someone "remembered" ha ha.

when I realized the flash sideways was as good as purgatory.

this is what i was dissapointed about, sorry to be a basher, but i hate it when tv shows that seem like they might come up with other ideas outside of religon, then go and do that :huh: but then again there are sooo many ref's to christianity in lost, so i thought it seemed quite predictable. at least its over . . .

Someone explain, it's late and i'm confused.....bed time now

There's not really much to explain. The flash sideways turned out to be this meeting place where they all met up after they died (although they all died at different times but met here at the same time) so they could 'move on' together because the time spent on the island was so significant.

That still left so much open.

Unless anyone can help me, wtf was the polar bear all about?

Asian chap on the video's, why did they skip?

Kids going missing?

Smoke monster, why smoke?

We watched 1h 15 (?) of dead people :S.

Why didnt all the cast who crashed on both planes return. Ive been wanting to see that African priest again, he was funny :P.

Where did jack wake up on the island after being killed by the electromagnetism thing ?

Why the plane 'actually' crashed

HOW DID VINCENT SURVIVE?

Lost = mindf**kerzzz

Edited by TROYston

The polar bear was left from some kind of experiment that the Dharma initiative did, the animals were kept in the cages that Kate and sawyer were later kept in.

I guess some people weren't at the end as they weren't significant enough or something.

What i found a bit annoying though was all the build up in the first few series as Walt being something special etc and then basically pretending he didn't exist as soon as he left and never really explaining where that was leading. Although i thought the ending was good as it left it sort of up to the viewer to decide i do feel as though the last episode just answered questions from series 6 rather than some of the massive questions like what actually is the weird light/smoke monster/ability of the island to heal people/how did richard/jacob live so long....etc

Why the plane 'actually' crashed

The plane crashed because Desmond missed putting in the number once (or was very late doing so) and the electromagnetism produced caused the crash.

Im still pretty confused.

Will have to watch it through a few more times i think  :turned:

what?!, the last episore was like 2 h 30 long you madman :P

The plane crashed because Desmond missed putting in the number once (or was very late doing so) and the electromagnetism produced caused the crash.

Ahh right, ta dude, that's one question answered.

what?!, the last episore was like 2 h 30 long you madman :P

thats not really that long when i think about how many time ive rewatched it all from episode one to whatever episode it was currently at.

I was dissapointed the other polar bear (the one michel saved walt from) didnt make another appearance.

Surely the plane was always going to crash because it was a way for jacob to get the candidates on to the island, so desmond pressing the numbers had nothing to do with it?

Surely the plane was always going to crash because it was a way for jacob to get the candidates on to the island, so desmond pressing the numbers had nothing to do with it?

It was made pretty clear that the plane crashed because of Desmond not pressing the button. However maybe Jacob made it so that Desmond missed pressing the button that one time.

Seem to me that he put the numbers in numerous times before it was successful.