The Lost Thread

JT!

it will be the 6th or the 13th as i said 6 months ago today. my reasons for saying the 6th or the 13th remain the same, theres a possibility of it being the 4th or the 11th, but i very much doubt it(as moving it to directly clash with prison break on the fox network would be a mistake, as it would lower viewing figures for both shows) and i also think abc would have more to lose by doing that, as many people will be in full swing of prison break season 3, and so not to want to switch off 1/2 way through the the season to join lost.

theres a small possibility it could return on the 20th,although i kind of doubt this(would mean there would be a double episode season finale as previously done, and there would be no season catch ups(other than those included in the season) (lost season 1-3 had episodes which were season hilights, and wernt counted as episodes) and it would finish on the last wednesday in may(which is quite likely imo))

so i still stand by the 6th or the 13th, although it may possibly be the 20th, now ive given a brief bit of thought 6 months on from my initial post.

by the way im referring to the date in the u.s as i download all my episodes.(so i can watch em several times over like a saddo, and so i get em sooner) and the start of season 4, not s04e00 (like a preview thing/hilights of past 3 seasons) that their pretty likely to churn out.

but sheehan,

1) your diggin up a way old topic, way before anyone has much interest in lost

2) all your info is 6 months old, and why are people using spoiler tags with it still, it aired in the uk 5.5 months ago. its hardly a secret as to what happened. theres no need to hide your stuff, its not like any fans wont have seen season 3 yet. and as for the people that may start watching it all from season 1 soon, on the same front can no one talk about any of the scary movies, the machinist, any of the saw films, james bond films, shrek 1-3 etc. for the benefit of those people who havent seen them yet :P

3) ill give you £5 via paypal if it airs on the 24th of february.

done and done haha

yeahhhh i suppose, just been looking at some websites and got me interested in it again, wanted to see if anyone else was haha.

• 3 weeks later...
You all lose, January 31st, which is a Thursday.

Has anyone else seen the Season 4 trailer? Holy f**k! Looks amazing!

Only 8 episodes though 'cause of strike, but that could be a good thing. :)

lol, bollox to the strike making me wrong, well thats my excuse.

it the series being cut short to 8 episodes? (i.e its a full season but its only 8 episodes long)

or is the series just gunna kinda stop mid season(i.e rather than the 16 episode season as planned, they have the first half of those 8, and then the last 8 just dont exist, and we go straight to season 5(if there is gunna be one now)

or is the series going to stop mid season. and the other 8 episodes from season 4 will exist, but later on? (such as either season 4 in jan, then season 4.1/season 5 in september(and season 5 gets renumbered to season 6)

or is the series going to stop mid season, and the other 8 episodes form season 4 will be tagged onto season 5, making it a 24 episode season(like the other seasons)

• 1 month later...
where you getting the torrents from?

i cant seem to find it.:S

go to where you normally look for terrents, search lost, click on 401.....piratebay

just watched it, was ok, millions more questions though,

big spoiler, dont read unless you seen ep;

what was hurley talkin bout when jack asked if he was gonna tell?!?!?!?! jack must have killed everyone.

Woahhhhh! Emotional to f**k!

what was hurley talkin bout when jack asked if he was gonna tell?!?!?!?! jack must have killed everyone.

I dunno, there's too many options. But it seems safe to assume Locke is still there, but i dunno... there so much shit that needs to be answered now, I just hope they dont ruin shit like they did with heroes, all of a sudden had SHIT loads of info in like 2 eps, cos that sucked.

Well 6 of them get off the island, maybe they were let off if the rest were inprisoned?

And now they're feeling guilty. We know that jack grows a beard and then tries to get back. My guess will be they're going to keep flicking backwards and forwards, as soon as the show them getting off the island, they'll flick to the future and it'll show them getting back there.

But then again, it's lost. Lol.