The Lost Thread

JT!

Do you have to be a willy in every single one of your posts?

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/ne...5-06-lost_N.htm

In a highly unusual move, the network announces plans today to end the show after three more shortened seasons of 16 episodes each. The episodes will air consecutively, repeat-free, from February to May.

EDIT: Just thought i'd post a few more news stories up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6633863.stm

Each series will be 16 episodes with no mid-season break, following complaints the last series was divided in two.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=20250

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070508/ap_en_tv/tv_lost_ending

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/tv/artic...507070009990001

and incase you doubt me any further...

http://www.google.com/search?ie=utf8&o...amp;q=lost+2010

Edited by MonsterJ

How come the hostiles havnt aged?

It could be the island, maybe its healing powers stop you aging?

When the music started going like it did, i saw it coming, but not before that.

What happens now. :o

Season finalle next week too!

I though there were 24 episodes a season?

No I don't have to be a 'willy' in every one of my post's. I asked a genuine question, and you call me a willy?

Pot, kettle, black?

Had you posted a link in the first place, I wouldn't have had to ask you to clarify would I?

Holy crap!

Has anyone read the spoiler list for the season finale?

Holy christ, its a good-un!

People are describing it as changing the way people think about Lost, and the way they think it could end.

If you can deal with spoilers, read it. Very big spoiler though, still leaves a lot unanswered, but it is a very big spoil, given the size of the build-up. Can't wait for next Thursday now. :D

Did Ben shoot Locke because he is able to speak to and hear Jacob? Whereas Ben thought he was the only one?

Oh, and if you look closely, you actually see Jacob get up and push Ben when everything is going crazy in Jacob's crib!!

PS got a feeling Locke isn't dead......

mate your a week behind and you hardly had to look close to see ben get flung across the room.

I suspect ben shot locke because he is concerned that locke will take his place. He's worried that jacob asked locke for help. If jacob is the reason for locke being able to walk, and for everyone not becoming sick on the island, he could have stopped ben's immunity to everything the day locke arrived at the island????

I have a feeling all the test's and such are not ben's own doing, or atleast, ben believes that the research he's doing is for jacob, he said so when he returned to the other's camp without locke, he wanted to move the plans ahead frantically, so perhaps this is ben's way of helping jacob??

Either that or ben just thought locke was being sarcastic when he asked what he said and was really pissed.

Afroman: if your familiar with torrents they are available every thursday morning after the show has been on in the US. I use a site that actually e-mails me a link when the show is added and I often have it downloaded in 20 minutes, you have to retain a share ratio of at least one, but it's easy enough to do and you can buy upload credit over paypal, I put £1 in at the start of lost and have been able to download it and 24 every week... let me know if you wan a link...

Edited by jake1516

mate your a week behind and you hardly had to look close to see ben get flung across the room.

Afroman: if your familiar with torrents they are available every thursday morning after the show has been on in the US. I use a site that actually e-mails me a link when the show is added and I often have it downloaded in 20 minutes, you have to retain a share ratio of at least one, but it's easy enough to do and you can buy upload credit over paypal, I put £1 in at the start of lost and have been able to download it and 24 every week... let me know if you wan a link...

I meant that you actually get to see Jacob!!

Oh and no need to pay: www.tv-links.co.uk !!! its all free and updated frequently.!!!

anyone reckon lost is gettin proper stupid?

like... jacob.. he's a ghost?... riiight....

also.. why did desmond lie to charlie about him dying?? answer me that

Jacob is hardly the first 'ghost' on the island, oso making him one isnt much of a step really is it? Jacks dad was a ghost, echo's brother (but this was probobly jacob anyway)

Desmond doesn't seem to see the full story in his flashbacks, just the important bits.... you don't know that the underwater station charlie is now in won't flood and kill charlie do you? Desmond's prediction was that charlie would die AFTER he pushed a blinking button, he hasn't pushed any button yet has he?

Jacob is hardly the first 'ghost' on the island, oso making him one isnt much of a step really is it? Jacks dad was a ghost, echo's brother (but this was probobly jacob anyway)

Desmond doesn't seem to see the full story in his flashbacks, just the important bits.... you don't know that the underwater station charlie is now in won't flood and kill charlie do you? Desmond's prediction was that charlie would die AFTER he pushed a blinking button, he hasn't pushed any button yet has he?

true! its just all my mates have been asking me why des lied so i thought id ask.

and i was thinking jacob was something new. i dont think christian and yemi were ghosts.

thinking about it now, i suppose if we saw what jack saw with his dad from a different perspective it may look like he was talking to no one, same with eko, so this could be just a different perspective.

well only 1 episode left and we're free for another few months!

true! its just all my mates have been asking me why des lied so i thought id ask.

and i was thinking jacob was something new. i dont think christian and yemi were ghosts.

thinking about it now, i suppose if we saw what jack saw with his dad from a different perspective it may look like he was talking to no one, same with eko, so this could be just a different perspective.

well only 1 episode left and we're free for another few months!

exactley, ben even says that jacob doesn't show himself to everyone on the island, in the same way ben was apparently talking to jacob and locke couldn't hear a thing, until jacob wanted him to....

b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d

Where next? Was that bit at the end before? or after? :blink:

If Naomi wasn't who she said she was, and there not getting rescued by that boat, what happens now? Do they now attack and the others and the survivors now have to team up to defeat a common enemy?

Did anyone actually listen to Kate and Jacks conversation by the way?

"We need to stop lying", Jack said. What did he mean about that? Did they get off the island a certain way, but then told the media another, to hide what they did?

Who's funeral was it, and why did it trigger Jack to go all suicidal and then speak to Kate again?

Walt? Man, not even going to go there, seriously, what the f**k. :unsure: