Girlfriends And Trials

STC

There isn't a rule anywhere about having more than one account?

Yeah there isnt a rule against it but is a god damn waste of Trials Forum's limited server space !! Before you come onto this forum and act like a C**T think do i really want to be part of this forum or am i just going to take the piss?

Rant over for now

Cheers TJ

hey,

i was just wondering about your girlfriends because my bird thinks trials cool n and dangurse and she neva wants me to hurt my self because she doesn't like looking after me when i fall off lol because i complain to her saying well i haven't got a helmet please buy me one oh and i broke my hub so she gets me the stuff i want so i can fall off in front of her just so i can have a good laf with her she like to see me and my mate ride trials and all the trials stuff and she loves my bike because it hasn't got a seat she is like to me how do you ride it with out a seat because you might ball bag your self and i am like i wont then it happened i did when i was dropping off a wall.

So people what do you say about your girlfriends?

cheers,

luke

Hi

well I dont have i girlfriend but i have somone who loves me but i think she finds it boring when i talk about it. she just says cool.

I want one, sooo bad!

And no, unfortunately not.

:(

Dont woory about it. im sure you will have one soon enough.Also i said to ma step dad. im buying a new frame for my bike becuse the one i have now is cracked and he said no i will get it welded so what should i do?