Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
20inchsuperstar

Three Minutes Of Pain

45 posts in this topic

yeah hes well unlucky with wheels :lol: , if that happened to me id go mad

That is so classic! Yeh he was abit unlucky on the wheels. Im well nervous that will happen to me now :)

Phil

That is so classic! Yeh he was abit unlucky on the wheels. Im well nervous that will happen to me now :)

Phil

breaking the whells is expensive but id hate to do that phonebooth faceplant :sick: ouch

HAHA! His wheel at the start is mullered and ah yes! the great phonebox face plant!!! favourite crash ever (1:03) and 1:29, seen that rim, well and truly f**ked. and after that was a good one (yes i am writing this as it goes along).

Great vid. Immense rider aswell.

Edited by 49ccminicrossah

Hey Matt that video looks a bit painful i would hate it if any of them things happened especially the phone booth face plant or the rim incidents. Bit unfortunate if you ask me!

Edited by ..ben..

lol thats cool, always nice to see the pro's mess up eh? I loved it when it dropped off that wall and it looked like he landed on a bomb... classic!

Holy crap, that man must cost himself millions! :D thats just plain unlucky !

Holy crap, that man must cost himself millions! :D thats just plain unlucky !

Free parts, free bikes.

Dan.

owch! well a great find i enjoyed that! i love seeing wheels snap, in some twisted, kinky way :-

Hey what happened when he jumped off that wall , did his wheel just explode, never seen that happen before!! id be screaming if that was me!!

phone box face plantlooks very sore

& people say Echo 06 rims are strong, after mine died i won't be toucching anyhting rim wise from Echo

Niel didn't faceplant the phone box, he headbutted it becuase it wouldn't let him hook it.

True story.

so he adopted the old if i cant get over it ill try to go through it technique (Y)

Love the video and love the face plant

Unlucky for his wheels

Cheers Luke

Niel didn't faceplant the phone box, he headbutted it becuase it wouldn't let him hook it.

True story.

He telling the truth :shifty:

Dan.

that reminds me of when i face planted a wall >_< poor bloke that must of hurt sooooo much and that bang incodent rocked. And his wheels :o ........

jack

True story.

He's right, I was there in person (on the right in the red t-shirt). He warned it beforehand but it didnt listen so he had to teach it a lesson.

Hey what happened when he jumped off that wall , did his wheel just explode, never seen that happen before!! id be screaming if that was me!!

I'm guessing his tube popped, seen it once. Sounds a bit like how a gunshot should sound.

Some nasty stuff in there, but then if you go big, at some point your bound to fall big.

Hey,

I think it was eather his tube poping and exploding but i also thought it was his bearing smashing into a million peices i am sure that would give of a loud bang as you do see them spraying out the side of his hub while he lands and the rim folding over.

thanks

Aidan C.

Does anyone know how he screwed up his ankle??

Was it the crank saying "dont you put that foot at me " and trying to amputate it or was it something else??

Cheers for the replies guys

Matt

Does anyone know how he screwed up his ankle??

Was it the crank saying "dont you put that foot at me " and trying to amputate it or was it something else??

Cheers for the replies guys

Matt

Think his pedal snapped off by the looks of it. You see something fall off anyway.

makes a change to not seeing it all go wrong. very unlucky guy