Three Minutes Of Pain

20inchsuperstar

HAHA! His wheel at the start is mullered and ah yes! the great phonebox face plant!!! favourite crash ever (1:03) and 1:29, seen that rim, well and truly f**ked. and after that was a good one (yes i am writing this as it goes along).

Great vid. Immense rider aswell.

Edited by 49ccminicrossah

Niel didn't faceplant the phone box, he headbutted it becuase it wouldn't let him hook it.

True story.

He's right, I was there in person (on the right in the red t-shirt). He warned it beforehand but it didnt listen so he had to teach it a lesson.

Hey what happened when he jumped off that wall , did his wheel just explode, never seen that happen before!! id be screaming if that was me!!

I'm guessing his tube popped, seen it once. Sounds a bit like how a gunshot should sound.

Some nasty stuff in there, but then if you go big, at some point your bound to fall big.

Hey what happened when he jumped off that wall , did his wheel just explode, never seen that happen before!! id be screaming if that was me!!

Hey,

I think it was eather his tube poping and exploding but i also thought it was his bearing smashing into a million peices i am sure that would give of a loud bang as you do see them spraying out the side of his hub while he lands and the rim folding over.

thanks

Aidan C.

Does anyone know how he screwed up his ankle??

Was it the crank saying "dont you put that foot at me " and trying to amputate it or was it something else??

Cheers for the replies guys

Matt

Think his pedal snapped off by the looks of it. You see something fall off anyway.