Kenny

Scotty Evil1

I can now confirm that kenny Belaey has just signed for monty!!!!

from biketrial-spain

" Belgium rider Kenny Belaey has signed a contract with Monty to ride the World Championships of Biketrial and UCI in the next years. Monty is improving their team for 2007 and Belaey is one of the main reinforcements. Beside César Cañas and Dani Comas conform one of the most powerful teams in the world of trial. With this rider Monty would like to attempt very seriously the 26 inches championships and their presence in the UCI Championships."

YEAH YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!

very cooool indeed :D:D:D

there has been a long monty in the pipeline for some time ;) i remember reading the interview in MBUK with Cesar Canas and him "testing" the prototype longer 26" monty bike.

OH!!!! Kenny for monty...................i thought that might be the direction he travelled in, news travels fast in the right places. looks like the person i got told by is an extremly good source of good information. will use him again sometime.

Waynio..............................

It is sad to hear him leave Koxx, but it was really inevitable that Kenny Belaey would have signed some sort of contract within days, purely because he is such an immense talent. However, i must say, signing for 'Monty' is one of the last things he would do; i was very suprised, indeed... :o

" To the drawing board, Ot! "

Cheers,

Joe.

wasn't kenny having trouble with koxx about his new frame and them not doing the geometry right?

In any case, I also cant wait to see him on a monty. It would look a bit silly to see him on a mod but i still think hes

going to own

as said above :D

Go kenny!

I'd imagine he'll be riding Stock.

your kidding! :o

I would love to see a nice long lightweight Monty 26" bike :) always loved Monty's just wished they made a longer 26".

so no one actually knows the for the past two years monty 26" bikes have been 1080 wheelbase!

silly boys!

Christ, how many times am I going to get quoted for stating the obvious, I wasn't going to be a typical twat and quote what had allready been said as Joe obviously knows a thing or two about monty.

Monty's generally are not Sub 1000mm WB. Most of them are bang on 1000mm just in the same way that the majority of Mod Rider's who compete also ride roundabout 1000mm WB bikes.

I do look forward to seeing this new prototype, and wonder how much it will look like the previous.....

IPB Image

Edited by jake1516