Whats Your Biggest Biggest Drop....?

bennyb

Gays half the people just ad on like a foot or more, my highest is about12-13 ft and yes they are rather pointless it aint hard it just abit brave

just over 6ft, i dont like drops though since my bars snapped on a landing once.

joN

On a recent news broadcast, a representative anounced that JT said "f**k drops, i f**king hate them".

5 and a half foot. :)

I'm not a fan of the "There's no point doing drops, they just ruin your bike". People who say that usually have no idea how to take off and land a drop smoothly. Drops are a big as part of trials than anything else.

Someone who can drop 13ft tells me that they have their dropping technique so dialed, than not only do they have perfect technique. But they are very consistant with this dropping technique, so they don't destroy their bike every time they hit the ground.

(Y)

It's physics dude, if 12 stone drops 13 feet there's bound to be stress on whatever takes the weight at the end of the drop!

Yeah i know. But having a goog technique will put less stress on the bike parts.