Echo Pink Or Kool Stop Pads?

Pluc

Hi,

I can obtain these pads, which is best for front or rear?

Thanks.

er, are you having a laff, is he having a laff. :D

IPB Image

no seriously any thing is better than kool stops, the conpound is not grippy, soft, or sticky at all! mabee with loads of tarr? what pads have you got now because the standard magura trials pads a kool stops. i would recoment the echo red/pinks more grippy, but i would not advise a harsh gring though, maby light or no grind.

ok,

Edited by Maximus

her.they are both poor,but if you have to get either get the echos.

max...

your family is poor max! :-

for the same price as the echo's you could get either plazmatics which are softer so will grip more. i have the zoo! pads atm and they are ace front or rear, so the echo's won't be as good (not far off though) because they are a SLIGHTLT harder compound. the new rock pads have a red one out for smooth rims which are the replacement for zoo!'s......if you do/have a grind then either get the rock pads, phat pads (ask max for a review of the phat pads if you want to know more) or get koxx browns, plazmatics.

look on tarty for all the pads, never buy the kool stops they are pathetic!!!

consider plazmatics, phat, and rock reds before you think of buying the echo pads mate!!

echo pink. koolstops suck :P .

Yeah, koolstps are designed for other cycle disaplines.

I've heard good things about the plazmatic CRM's, and if the echo pinks are anything like the zoo pads, go for them. (Y)

Hi,

ECHO pads is of the same material of the ZOO, but it has the same performance in a smooth rim and without tar?

My brakes had come with the black pads.

Thanks!

Hi,

Echo pads makes much noise when lock?

Thanks!

Hi,

Echo or Kool Stop is the available pads for the purchase in my country, i want know which of it is better in the smooth edge without tar.

These pads make much noise?

Thanks!

Get the echo pinks. (Y)

Try not to judge a brakes performance on the noise it makes. At the end of the day you want a brake that'll do it's job. If it makes a noise, or dosn't, it dosn't matter.

It really is worth trying a few different pads though. It's the only way you'll get to know which ones you like.

I've heard from many people that the pink Echo pads are one of the best pads on the market. They wear down fairly quickly but brake incredibly well in all weather conditions.

Do they work well on smooth rims in the wet?