Starting Trials Back Up

Joe_Da_Man

:) HEY!! all,

I've decided to start trials back up again :P . I quit earlier this year for money to buy myself a car :- now I've got one i can concentrate on building a bike again. And i can't wait to be out on the rides again B)

I'll be riding a Zoo Python long ^_^

My bike is not yet fully built at the moment. Should be complete for november sometime. :D:D:D

If anyone has got a 18th cog or/and a bash ring also an 04 lever with working TPA. let me know cause there the only things im needing to coplete my bike (Y)

Cheers all...

Joe :P

Edited by Joe_Da_Man

Try putting this in For-sale/Wanted, you'll probably get more replies

Also I'm guessing you're after an 18t screw on for the front and a bash to match? Not like a 5arm bash and an 18t rear sprocket?

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...

Try putting this in For-sale/Wanted, you'll probably get more replies

Also I'm guessing you're after an 18t screw on for the front and a bash to match? Not like a 5arm bash and an 18t rear sprocket?

i was just enquiring about the cog/bash ans lever not desperate for any. but if someone was to have one laying around and is selling it to let me know. My main reason for the post was just to tell people i was starting back up.

Edited by Joe_Da_Man

the main reason i want a car is to get around, including (probably mainly getting to rides) so surely selling the bike to pay for the car is a forking silly thing to do. through my eyes

my plan was sell the current bike to buy a car then as soon as i brought a car save for a new bike. which is what im doing. If i didn't sell my bike in the first place i wouldnt have the money to buy a car :blink:

Jeez, the number of people I knew who did that, even when they didn't need a car...

eBay is usually quite good for Magura spares...

But i am one of those people who do need a car :S:S