Do You Like Rockpads?

peter taylor

im using the red ones at the moment.

there on a sharp light grind and work really well have bite and a lot of hold.

only thing is one of my pads was set up on the piss and after about a weeks use with it theres no pad left, but the other is fines as its dead straight to the rim and has a lot of riding left in it!

not sure on the blue ones though.

From the sound of someone i know using them, not amazing! But i belive thats there set up.

Ok now i have a keyboard again, time to shed some light on Petes mis-informed opinion.

Now i have a proper grind on my rear, i adore this brake even more. Even alex who moans about every brake, loves em. Rock pad blues are my only choice for pads! Best out there at the moment!

Do now you've a better grind. How ever they now sounds like any pads i've ran in the ''Coust'' due to the 4 bolt mounts being on the top parts thus allowing them to resinate a lot more! Umm and you said they will never sound like that! LMAO

Alex is a bitch with pads. I've got some here ready for him hopfully makig my evenings peacfull once again.

Do now you've a better grind. How ever they now sounds like any pads i've ran in the ''Coust'' due to the 4 bolt mounts being on the top parts thus allowing them to resinate a lot more! Umm and you said they will never sound like that! LMAO

Alex is a bitch with pads. I've got some here ready for him hopfully makig my evenings peacfull once again.

No they dont. may sound a bit like the cousts in cnc backs. but your koxx greens were horrid!. Ohh and i dont drag my brake for fun as well!

Nor do i Darren, it was dragged to bed them in. Koxx are the heardest pad to get to bed in as it's not a polismer but a soild resin mixture! There for they do not have any flex too in them, just wear away.

You won;t wana run my pads then, way louder than anyhting eles!

Also erm...sunday was it you and Alex bombing down the hill dragging your brakes!!!! Was the day after you went out and lost you phone or soemthing...i duno

Nor do i Darren, it was dragged to bed them in. Koxx are the heardest pad to get to bed in as it's not a polismer but a soild resin mixture! There for they do not have any flex too in them, just wear away.

You won;t wana run my pads then, way louder than anyhting eles!

Also erm...sunday was it you and Alex bombing down the hill dragging your brakes!!!! Was the day after you went out and lost you phone or soemthing...i duno

no that would be alex, with his cousts which dont really work all that well