What Headset?

bionicman

depends what frame you getting and colour wise? Always nice to have some funky colour scheme!! (Y)

look on www.tartybikes.co.uk for some cool headsets, got loads of different makes in there and if you willing to spend a fiver more well worth it!! B)

for around £40 i would look around for a good condition hope headset. if not the fsa orbital 2 is a good headset for that price.

sam (Y)

I bought a headset from tarty other week. Its called a elcheapo or something like that, but its a good one. It cost me £12 but thats a semi internal headset. I think the standard 1/8 headsets are £8. Good headsets for the price but if your wanting something better then go for the gu or adament or something like that. I think there £45 but i'm not certain ill have a look on tarty and edit.

edit: yes that was right there £45 for adament, zoo, czar and GU ones. But have a look on ebay first, as i've seen alot of good chris king headsets going for about £50.

Matt Rushton

Edited by matt rushton