New Video From Ben Beckett

Ben Beckett

I got a new helmet and wanted to make a vid wearing it, i filmed it in about 40 mins after work, it is just some sidehops with a new technique for me. and some other stuff around witney. it is nothink special, just a short video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7954107136483277528

hope you enjoy, comments appreciated.

cheers

will be no bunny again :( hes dead :(

You mean the bunny Ben has in all of his vids? Not a dig at FBM as thats soemthing you don't wana be saying here!!!

Ben thats a lot of sidehops in that vid!

Try going parrle along the wall, bars width away and when on the back wheel turn you bars slightly to the way you wana go. I studdies a lot of riders that do this and it helps loads, can go a lot lot higher and nicer at it too!!!

Pete

Edit, Danny i think cleaning up! Seams a lot of my posts removed or edited through out tut forum....

Edited by Wright Pads

You mean the bunny Ben has in all of his vids? Not a dig at FBM as thats soemthing you don't wana be saying here!!!

Ben thats a lot of sidehops in that vid!

Try going parrle along the wall, bars width away and when on the back wheel turn you bars slightly to the way you wana go. I studdies a lot of riders that do this and it helps loads, can go a lot lot higher and nicer at it too!!!

Pete

Edit, Danny i think cleaning up! Seams a lot of my posts removed or edited through out tut forum....

i like the way i side hop now pete, just a bit more practice i will be able to bring the back end up sooner, so it will look a lot tidier.

i only put the rabbit in one video, and what the feck does that 'FBM' mean????

tar,

you've only had 9> hot dinners? you eat cold dinners or summat?

ben, take a while to get a video sorted, edit it well, get some really good footage. that video was very repetative

like i said, it was just a short video with a few new tricks, and techniques. which was nothing special.

FBM is Fuluffy Bunny Movement :bunny:. A very beloved, amazing, talented, funny and great friend to many and all here whom use to be a memeber here set this up, his name being DJ. Ment to get on a bike, ride in a mass and have fun. Sadly this totaly aswome dude got killed and we've kept FBM in memory of him!

TF set an emotoin thing in memroy of him! :deej:

RIP DJ ride the skys x x

Pete

Wait that sounds very much like some one.... Oh yea me telling you how to side hop up a wall, about 1 foot, maybe 1 and a half feet, which you couldnt do until i told you how to do it. That was on the Hoe playing on the seating area, near the rock on the sea front.

@ Ben,

Enjoyable vid as always, but like peole say, was definately a bit repetative. Altho hope that bench is alright!!

Edited by Orgun_Donor