Singapore 2006 World Championship

Scotty Evil1

Hey

Just posting a video i made from the world championship round in Singapore.

I made it sometime last week, because ive just got an editing program working ( woohoo)

Its mainly competition footage of me,so dont expect huge moves and that.Still some ok ridng in it though.

I think the video shows what a good event it was, and that there were some really cool sections there.

Thanks a lot to adam (punk rider) for hosting this( even thought he uploaded it to james's account :).)

and thanks james and roy for lending me the camera for the 2 weeks

Its 77mb and 15:49 long.

Right click save target as http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/punkrider

Leave some comments ( nothing to harsh please :$ :) )

Thanks scott. (Y):)

www.scott-wilson.co.uk

Edited by Scotty Evil1

Really good enjoyed it only critisam is it was a bit dull with no back ground music in the back ground but other than that superb riding as all ways and really enjoyed watching you do it with ease all though it suits you and i do like the new montys LONG MODS FOR THE WIN :-:P did enjoy it well edited also could just do with music all though thats proberly something else to be critasied because not everyone likes your taste in music so i can understand that but it was good :D

cheers Jack (Y)

very nice video dude (Y)

i normally can't watch a natural vid for more than 5 min, bit this kept me quite entertained

good thing that you didnt use any music aswell, had a calm atmosphere to it :)

danni comas his bike seems to have changed again, seems to be alot longer now :o

the current monty geo is fine for me..but i can imagine that people would like longer monty frames too

Quality video there Scotty nothing beats a competition video!! good riding lovin the editing,

my favorite bit though has to be the part where u do a nice little jump from off the stage!! haha

Anyway good video oh yea and the camera u used must have been the best cos its jus quality picture lol OH YEA ITS MINE LOOOL!!! haha

Cheers james...