Rip Ashton Justice

mtbjosh

:( nooooo the day i thought would never come, another cracked frame, 8months old justice, the crack decided to go all the way after a serving of a dropgap, i can now move my top tube as its only attached at one end (Y)

just thought id share my dissapointment, i dont know whats happening to the frame yet, i may keep for a centimental value, comments welcome on how crap it is :angry:

post-8730-1162913343_thumb.jpg

post-8730-1162913371_thumb.jpg

post-8730-1162913406_thumb.jpg

post-8730-1162914525.jpg

ooh no, it was created with continuous beastings lol, but i just carried on riding it with the crack and last night i thought id just try a few lil sideways drop gaps, nothing major considering the crack obviously lol, and after a few it just gave up and rode like a rear susser

hmm, under warrenty, i rung airevalley up around 1month ago when the crack was found and wayne said he'd have to send it off to mr ashton, but judging on the week wait for an email reply which i havnt got, i dont really think i can be bothered right now. later when ive got it rebuilt onto my soon to be delivered frame.

beast haha is that the first cracked one?

How long till Ali C´s will break?

its the first new style ashton ive seen/heard of thats cracked thats for sure.....

iv seen one cracked somewhere, had gold parts on it and a v brake...............

damons tha devils name, so infact, tha adamant is the devils bike!!! who would have thought it :-

he rides a gu now, so gu be the devils bike, lol

are you shure its just a line of dirt ali?......... seems to be getting dirtier anyway

8 months good for a frame!!!! i'd expect more for my £250 pounds than that, but then i am from yorkshire

seriously what are these frames made of if thats good goin? been thrashing my pashley 26Ghz for over 2 years, and anyone who has ever ridden with me will tell you i dont treat it well and am not the lightest rider.

two lancastrians crackin frames within a month, must be something in the water, or the pies? ;)

he rides a gu now, so gu be the devils bike, lol

are you shure its just a line of dirt ali?......... seems to be getting dirtier anyway

just so it can be known i was first with a stock GU round hull :- he just says he dent copy me. even though he turned up on it just a couple weeks after having a go on mine ooooohhh how convenient Mr Watson :-

Edited by MikeCottTrials