What Do You Want For Christmas?

Craig_Walker

elo my names Craig and i thought i would start a pointless topic,

well its better then most of them because it actually a little about trials :D anyway i would like to know about what you would like for Christmas... :santa:

It could be anything you want from pickled onions to car. If you have a picture of it as well then it would be Evan better. my Christmas present is hopefully a Monty 221 Pr 20" Frame 2007 from santa :P:santa:

Edited by Craig_Walker

i think my hints of of one of those HD tvs wood be good when i buy my ps3 have been noticed as i saw one highlighted in a brochure the other day. so id say a 26-30 inch hd t.v and i've hinted at leaps and bounds the DVD on tarty bikes so well see

Edited by cal d

I would LIKE a new magura and my profile bmx wheels =]

Would be pretty dialed as im BROKE atm (N)

:huh:

But yeh a nice day with the family would surfice too :)

Craig.

Wish I still got things for christmas...once you get a job it all goes down the shitter.

I'm sorry but i found that rather ammusing :lol:(Y)

Wish I still got things for christmas...once you get a job it all goes down the shitter.

amen to that!, im still awaiting a birthday present i got 2 cards for my 17th, for christmas im not expecting anything, just a nice big dinner and the whole good atmoshpere of christmas

amen to that!, im still awaiting a birthday present i got 2 cards for my 17th, for christmas im not expecting anything, just a nice big dinner and the whole good atmoshpere of christmas

And the debt...

It does suck though. If only I were about 8 years old again, I'd be changing my pants regularly just thinking about christmas now.

As you grow older it becomes 'another day'...although this year I'm making a special effort to be completely paraletic over the holidays. I bought 5 bottles of Jack Daniels this weekend from Costcos, stocking up. I can sell it on at stupid prices when the shelves are permanently empty of it this time next month.

If anything right now, I'd like my old christmas spirit back for christmas...either that or a blowjob....hand job would probably suffice. Thats a present from your granma you don't have to pretend to like.

And the debt...

It does suck though. If only I were about 8 years old again, I'd be changing my pants regularly just thinking about christmas now.

As you grow older it becomes 'another day'...although this year I'm making a special effort to be completely paraletic over the holidays. I bought 5 bottles of Jack Daniels this weekend from Costcos, stocking up. I can sell it on at stupid prices when the shelves are permanently empty of it this time next month.

If anything right now, I'd like my old christmas spirit back for christmas...either that or a blowjob....hand job would probably suffice. Thats a present from your granma you don't have to pretend to like.

im yet to suffer the debt thing yet as ive only been working for 3 month i only started working because me mum and dad stopped funding me altogther :o , i even have to pay my dad deisel money to take me college, god my mum and dad tight like they want me to have a hard life and fail (N).