The Public

max-t

i ride poole alot we get botherd by this pirate named bill (N)

he moves us off every day by force of police or flying monkeys even tyed givig us an asbo

LMFAO you should go 'gar' every time he tries to talk to you...Like steve the pirate off of dodge ball,should annoy him a fair bit.

zoo baby!

I was up my road today waiting for my mate Reese outside my local shops when some freak came up to me started making wierd noises and stroking my back wheel, he then went into the shop and me and Reese stayed outside and munched on our food, about five minutes later the twat came back and started humping my wheel this time we both rode off. We quit rightly made tosser signs at him as there car passed and we where chased but got away. :P

i was ridin down the road 3days ago with a mate, mate road past three polish people and the shouted i road past and i got closed lined off my bike. he couldnt speak english and was slightly drunk. i went into the orad facing a incoming vehicle. it was scary. ( i think the guy didnt like my profile :D) lol

graham

I was outside tesco last night, and one old boy, probably about 75 odd wandered past with a big grin saying how clever it was what we were doing, and kept checking over his shoulder as he walked away. Another woman came past and took the piss out of my mates squeaky brake, but again, said it looked really good and was clever. Then the cops turned up to move us on, which was fair enough but they were polite and had good reason, as much as i wanted to keep riding.

That was a pretty good night though, normally were met with ignorance as opposed to support, most people don't bat an eyelid apart from the odd id with his mum whos porbably thiking 'ill try that when i get home on my barracuda!'

We've got it from three sides in Galway... Public, Private Security Scum & The - Ever Lovely - Policia.

First, the public at large... We get the usual "You're going to ruin that wall!" from alot of the grumpier old gits. But then again we get alot more people just standing about quietly having a look.

And the un-inteligable squalk of a scumbag roaring something like "Show us a skill!"... At least I hope that's what they were shouting.

Private security..... The roughest & least reasonable people I've ever met! They're usually found in the Uni (best riding spot in town). Enough said.

And the Policia, they're mostly a bit of fun. We've had the bike coppers stop for a session on a wee wall. We've had the most hysterical lady cop in the world - She had to be sat down & calmed by her partner! The old lads just don't see us at all. And we've got the trainees, you know the ones... really have something to proove. They'll threaten you with everything short of a rubber glove!

I was outside tesco last night, and one old boy, probably about 75 odd wandered past with a big grin saying how clever it was what we were doing, and kept checking over his shoulder as he walked away. Another woman came past and took the piss out of my mates squeaky brake, but again, said it looked really good and was clever. Then the cops turned up to move us on, which was fair enough but they were polite and had good reason, as much as i wanted to keep riding.

That was a pretty good night though, normally were met with ignorance as opposed to support, most people don't bat an eyelid apart from the odd id with his mum whos porbably thiking 'ill try that when i get home on my barracuda!'

hahaha, :lol:

when i was about 16 (not long started trials) me and a couple of mates were riding under a shopping mall on the loading bays and practicing wheelies on empty road.

then we saw it... and mountain of empty boxes!!! it started out just doing an endo and stacking into the boxes then we rode a bit faster and slamed on the brakes and little bit away from boxes, we ended up riding as fast as we could slamming on the brakes and flying though the air for miles and crashing into the boxes.

then the police and driving round the corner. they were fine though. asked what we were doing and we told them. they laugh said my mates bike looks good and rode around on it for a bit and told us not to come down here again.

now there is a big massive cage around boxes so i dont think we were the only ones to do it :)