London Ride

Andrex

There's nothing in the Rides forum about it, and I haven't heard anything here. It's pretty ridiculous - in the last 2 months there's been about 1 big trials ride, but there's 2 big BMX group rides every weekend, and everyone rides every week-night as well in decent-sized groups...

There's nothing in the Rides forum about it, and I haven't heard anything here. It's pretty ridiculous - in the last 2 months there's been about 1 big trials ride, but there's 2 big BMX group rides every weekend, and everyone rides every week-night as well in decent-sized groups...

So do you reckon a london ride should be organised for next weekend if anyone is interested?

I'm up for it, if i can get there, me and a friend should be able to go next sunday, haven't asked him yet but he said he wants to go on a london ride... He's been riding for 5 years as far as i know so he's pretty good, but i've only been riding 3 months now so i wont be doing much stuff, just watching.

I'm up for it, if i can get there, me and a friend should be able to go next sunday, haven't asked him yet but he said he wants to go on a london ride... He's been riding for 5 years as far as i know so he's pretty good, but i've only been riding 3 months now so i wont be doing much stuff, just watching.

cool mate well try and spread the word to everyone because I've missed all the london rides because my bike breaks the night before. (Y)

Yes the ride will be on the 19th. Try and make this the biggest ride yet!and hope for good weather, it doesn't matter if you are a begginer or pro its all about attending and trying your best, because you only get better if you practice. Don't let nothing put you down!! (Y) Andy

Or you could do both

true i could but she lives in north london and her train station is a under ground and i believe you cant take bikes on the underground

i may come though i really wanna ride by the gerkin there is a really nice static gap i wanna try from top step to the flower pot

alsso its gonna be like a tenner just for me to get up there (N)

If everyone else is like me and cant drive, i think you would get more people to ride if you set it some time in the future due to train prices rising at short notice this time of year. Organise one for the new year and ill be there (Y)

well none of us can drive......

Youve got 5days to sort out the trains.... how long do you want!!! :Plol

i dont know where the hell towquay is...... but most major stations are on a mainline to london?

i should be out i trued dans wheel so hes offered to pay for london 2 fresh grinds as well gonna be loud :P ben are you sorted and simp what time are you leaving il ride with you, you can actually get somewhere now cos you using your dads bike lol