What Cars Have You Driven?

PaRtZ

i tought buck, buck tought you, i taught lovatt. ;) altho i dont admit to teaching lovatt!!!! he never listens :P always driving FAST!!! a bit like you laddo.

what you upto nower days anyway? aint see you and your long hair in a while? or your chin whig? (if you still have it ;) )

should come out for a drive/blast in the van (Y)

Waynio.....................

i tought buck, buck tought you, i taught lovatt. ;) altho i dont admit to teaching lovatt!!!! he never listens :P always driving FAST!!! a bit like you laddo.

what you upto nower days anyway? aint see you and your long hair in a while? or your chin whig? (if you still have it ;) )

Just a general bum at mo, tis all fun :- Lovatt has a nice rack though, so its worth considering letting him off.. ;)

And yes, i'm still a long haired bum, and my chin wig(as you call it) is replenishing again, after a fancy dress party! Haha not a women this time though! :-

Sounds like a plan to me (Y)

Wrayv

you kinda taught me :D well more like supervised me when i was hammerign the combo before i passed my test hahaha.

like how wrayvon sed 'taugh' and 'drive' very loose terms, i sat in passenger seatwhilst he drove my van round all day.

Edited by Bucky

you kinda taught me :D well more like supervised me when i was hammerign the combo before i passed my test hahaha.

like how wrayvon sed 'taugh' and 'drive' very loose terms, i sat in passenger seatwhilst he drove my van round all day.

Hahaha! Ahhhh fun times :D

Top speed on them is 143 mph standard. I doubt very much you've got it to 170 mph.

who said it was standard?

+ this isnt the english 2l shite version, this is the Japanese 2.2 Vtek with a Greddy ECU (adds 15BHP) and it has also been cammed and aload of other shit...

212BHP!!! on roling road like 2 weeks ago...

I never drove it 170, i barly got it to 90... but iv been in it when going 170... its scarey...

This is a pic of it...

Its old now, he has now got new alloys, new grooved EBC disk (SEXY!!!!) and is planning on taking the spoiler off and leaving it without...

post-6627-1164226880_thumb.jpg

Edited by terror-error

Waits for Ryan r's to post about his 500+ bhp (at the wheels) mr 2 (A)

Recently found out that the Top secret designer (or some one who works for them) lives near me!

249 MPH at the end of your right foot and over 1200 brake at the wheels!!! Must get him to take me out in it!

porters anal ring was loose yesterday after i took him to work in the van to re-tap his frame ;):lol: let her blow down the bypass...................i think he liked it.

bucky you using any term "loosely" is about right :P altho i do have to admit your one of the only learner drivers to EVER scare me to f**king death!!!! lovatt was a close 2nd though!!!!! :lol:

Waynio......................

Waits for Ryan r's to post about his 500+ bhp (at the wheels) mr 2 (A)

Recently found out that the Top secret designer (or some one who works for them) lives near me!

249 MPH at the end of your right foot and over 1200 brake at the wheels!!! Must get him to take me out in it!

LMAO that was the best argument ever on trials forum