Aaaahhhhhhhhh

Ryan.

why dont you ask him on ebay like the bikes history them kind of qustions see if he slips up

i would ask but im not an e-bay member (N) we were going to go to the shop and make sure it is our bike then if it is we will talk to him about it and see if we can get it back if not then we will go police station and see if they can help

does that sound ok to you lot

Edited by Joel G

that sounds like a totally nobbish thing to do, why are all you benders so thick? you go up there, demand that you have that bike as 'its yours' I doubt he'll give it to you and then when you say "aha Im going to go get the police" he might do the remarkably sane thing of actually getting rid of the stolen bike before the police turn up, thus still leaving you without a bike. Get the police first and save yourself agrovation.

that sounds like a totally nobbish thing to do, why are all you benders so thick? you go up there, demand that you have that bike as 'its yours' I doubt he'll give it to you and then when you say "aha Im going to go get the police" he might do the remarkably sane thing of actually getting rid of the stolen bike before the police turn up, thus still leaving you without a bike. Get the police first and save yourself agrovation.

yup i hear that!!

i just spoke to my mum and she said the exact samething

thanks Joel :D

its like a fairy tale ending. wicked story. i like it!!!

i lost my wallet at reading festival one year had all my all my id, banks cards, 50 squid. reported it at lost and found just incase but they didnt have it.

2 weeks later my mum calls and tells me my wallet has been sent to them (address on my licence) and it had everything in it! even the cash money!

exact same thing happened a few months ago but this time no money, this was i lost it spain! get in!!!

DA T-BIRDS MY BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. its a heap but has good bits on it. The 'trick nuts' were for hopping around on quite fun. cheers Andy for finding it.

If you manage to get your bike back make sure you don't lose it, and next time don't leave your bike outside of a bloody swimming pool in a chav covered town. Lets see if we can get everyone else's bike back now.

dont forget to report it to ebay. To prevent them from doing it in the future.

Technically they havn't done anything wrong. Yeah their selling stolen goods but if they don't know their stolen they can't be blamed for anything. You get some guys come into the shop with 3 bikes that want a part-ex for a better bike how are you going to know their stolen. Sure you can take their name and details but they aren't gonna be correct (unless they're really that thick).

I don't think ebay will do anything about it.

Definately get the police first, take pictures with you and the crime number you got when you reported them stolen and they should be able to go down and collect the bike. Saves hassle and won't give the guy a chance to get rid of it first, just do it quickly before it gets sold.

hey guys we went to the shop today and had alook at the bike while we were waiting for the police to turn up it still fine but the police took 1 and a half hours to get there and when they did finaly turn up they were 5 mins late and the shop had closed we were so angry :angry: so we going to try agin tomorrow after school. (Y)

Going to get the T-bird tonight(16/11/06) ringing the police as soon as i get there and might get there within 2 hours if im lucky. by the way, got the middle burn cranks for £40, bargain! also, look out for some brand new creepy crawlers on ebay. There buy it now for a fiver! for some reason the shop think its a bmx tyre. (Y)

Got me bike back! better condition than it was before as well. now got loads of spares if your intersted. ive got a full back magura, RPM isis bb. Middle burn cranks in silver, set of T-mag tyres and a set of fat inner tubes. if ur interested just add a reply.

Just wanted to add, pictures of the T-Bird coming soon :D

Not allowed For Sale topics in NMC mate, but well done on getting the bike back - result!

Just don't leave it locked anywhere, you'd be amazed how quick you can force a bike lock. I locked mine outside Iceland and lost the key about 3 years back. I kicked the lock 3 times and it fell open!

I don't know what i'm doing either, professional scum know all the tricks.

DA T-BIRDS MY BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. its a heap but has good bits on it. The 'trick nuts' were for hopping around on quite fun. cheers Andy for finding it.

well done mate bet your well pleased!!! but didn't i find the bike? you wouldn';t of known it was on ebay if i wasn't desperate to get new bike!!

well dude i'm happy for you!!!

ryan (Y):D(Y)