Just Starting Out - Loughborough Uni

Petrum

hey guys

just started stutying at loughborough university and bought a mates onza t-raptor ( the old yellow one )

its still in germany ( yes im german :-) ) but getting it over christmas.

so just wondering how many people ride in loughborough ( or nottingham) and how to get in touch with them!

thanks,

mfg, Peter

allright,so sounds like loughborough got some nice collection of riders!

well my msn is sportskanone5@hotmail.com, so let me know whenever theres rides going on, really wanna learn how to ride proper trials! oh and yeah, i probably wont have a bike until the 15th here in england, unless i find something nice and cheap on ebay.

me and noori are freshers as well. i live in john phillips and noori in harry french theres ali he rides as well hes in towers on the 8th floor i think east side but im not sure iv added you on msn and well have to meet up for a ride.

ben

Welcome to TF Petrum.

You've chosen a fine uni in Loughborough. It's got a good trials reputation too with quite a few riders having gone there (in mine and a fair few others cases) and loads that still do. The campus is pretty good for a good range of both small and larger things to learn on. I started riding trials in my first year there and continued all the way through until i graduated last year. I've all but given up now (moved to dirt jumping and park instead) but it's a great place. You should be able to find someone to go out with most of the time, and riding with people better than you is the quickest way to improve :)

Good luck and have a great time at lboro.

Hey, Im staying at Towers too on the 8th floor, east. Im riding a red Norco team trials and have also just moved to England, so give me a shout if you see me around.

He knows it, even if his brakes are the other way round :P I guess it means you get less people asking for a go on your bike ;)

Hey, Im staying at Towers too on the 8th floor, east. Im riding a red Norco team trials and have also just moved to England, so give me a shout if you see me around.

Your norco is sweet! shame the pad's turned into dust on you. :( Get some new pads and you/I will love it. (Y)

i'm a fresher at lboro too, stayin in falk-egg. wanting to get out and ride

Are you free one of the days this week after tuesday? I have my assesment on tuesday and nothing to do all week except do a 15-20 minute plan for my major essay.

dammit i wanted to go to loughborough but missed out with my grades! n im just gettin back into trials

anybody in coventry?

The todge ;)

Edited by Krisboats