Tf Makeover

Danny

I would love to see the 30 second post thingy took off the search, its very very very annoying. ^_^ Other than that I like the forum as it is now now so I have no major preferences.

I don't know anything about this really, but if someone could explain to this guy the idea of a DoS attack, then that would be cool.

I can't wait for the new skin, from Danny's preview I can tell that it will be available in incredibly high resolution, with a new pixel system which means that they arn't actually square?

As has been said seriously get rid of the 30 second flood control stuff.. it annoys me endlessly (maybe thats a reason to keep it). Only just worked out wtf that RSS stuff is about not bad for a quick news feed.

As has been said seriously get rid of the 30 second flood control stuff.. it annoys me endlessly (maybe thats a reason to keep it). Only just worked out wtf that RSS stuff is about not bad for a quick news feed.

Also something else ive liked on other forums is a tagbox/chat box, can be seen here:

[attachmentid=8360]

Would deffo help out for the quick questions people have and general chatting stuff. That gabble or whatever it was called was loads of fun

post-710-1164487246_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spacemunkee

i don't think you can just build that into a skin somehow....

in an ideal world there would just be one big forum section called PEOPLE WHO RIDE TRIALS and everyone would be sound and it would always run smoothly.

but we all know that'll never happen.

p.s i'm a bit disappointed the new skin is still blue.

I take it when you said its been tried it was doen a while ago? Its 2 in the morning and theres 40 members active so i'm guessing there would be enough people use it and if you had the single box thats displayed at say either the top or bottom of every page people could read a thread and have a look at what was going on in the shoutbox at the same time. If its displayed the same for each page then people could jump through threads and not miss what was being said.

However, i could see with a lot of users logged in it would get chaotic and messy and besides, we have a fairly quick post response time and theres always msn for general chat, this forums users talk frequently to each other over msn so it probably isnt something we need.

Been wanting to say this for ages but I had been de validated; Clickable countys in profiles, and clickable refs in profiles, instead of having to go to 'Members Posts'> Click a topic then to the post so you can click the county, will be especially useful for your own profiles, so you can see if anyone has updated their county and see if there's anyone new in your area.

Edited by Fat Pants