Anyone Up For A Group Riding Session

echo v onza

well basically anyone from fleet, woking, reading or basingstoke or anywhere near these places i would love to meet up and ride cos there is only three other trials riders in fleet and they are getting boring so need some new faces, anyone interested then make a reply and we can talk on msn or something

best off going to one of the rides posted up in the rides/locations area, but if i can il try and get a couple mates and we could drive up to different areas, wouldnt mind riding oxford (just saw the our summer dvd)

thanks for that but i'm 16 and don't have car so is there a train???, do you ride an onza t-rex the one in your picture?

i'm in andover near basingstoke if you fancy a day ride one weekend give us a bell

Work 01264355982

Brian

Hey dude I ride everyday with Dave (echo vs onza) we are looking for people to ride with because the scene is abit bleak here. Deffinetly give you a shout sometime.

How is andover?

Phil

what bout a ride in st neots.. weve got a real good selection of riders and spots call me.. if ur intrested

ryan..

Where abouts is st neots then? (sounds awesome)

Phil

andover about the same as basingstoke i would say.

could meet up for a ride say sunday the 17th(next sunday off)

could meet in basingstoke if phil wants to show us about?

give us a bell on 01264355982.

have you been to hook woulds yet?

i've never been

Edited by skuzzbucket

andover about the same as basingstoke i would say.

could meet up for a ride say sunday the 17th(next sunday off)

could meet in basingstoke if phil wants to show us about?

give us a bell on 01264355982.

have you been to hook woulds yet?

i've never been

Allrite Mate sounds good I'll see whats gonig on closer to the time. Yeh me and dave have a few preety good spots but depends if you guys are mental good. How long you been riding?

Nah havent been to hook woods before.

Phil

Hey dude I ride everyday with Dave (echo vs onza) we are looking for people to ride with because the scene is abit bleak here. Deffinetly give you a shout sometime.

How is andover?

Phil

Where abouts is st neots then? (sounds awesome)

Phil

St neots is near cambridge mate.. im not sure how far away you are from us mate. as i said before call me!

ryan...

st neots is near where my cousins live i would have to go to london then get a train to there it would take a minimum of 3 hours so i would have to go on a really good day during the holidays in about two weeks from now it would definitely be a major expedition so i will think about it and get back to you.

And to chris ill see you two sundays from now hope the weather holds up!

So dave! Looks like we have got a fat Trials ride in Basingstoke not this weekend coming 9/10th but the weekend after 16th/17th.

The day isn't decided yet but need some feedback on what you guys would like. 16th or 17th - BE THERE! Basingstoke. More details coming soon.

Phil

yes, would prefer sunday to less people to piss me off, plus get more runs in and generally things are easier. you will be pleased to know i'm going be riding my onza not my echo cos i hate the way my echo rides to be honest, i know loads of people will hate me for saying that but onza for life!!!!!

so skuzzbucket are you chris(metal)'s friend or do we have a fifth rider any way will be a great day as long as weather holds up, i've finally fixed my bike cant wait to ride a proper session. p.s how bad would the weather have to be to stop this session? out of interest!

Edited by echo v onza