Koxx Xtp And Echo

Conor the basher.

umm xmas day well hapy geting it as a racing but with middleburns the didy bash ones dual disc hope pro2 rear hub skf 600 bb and roloff tentioner

no chance that controll is awsom im runing a profile rear hub with a koxx rim at th moment and some fat pads milld grind works a dream no tar love it cant wait till i get them mbk though

Dude, I don't wanna sound like a wanger here

hehe

rob said 'wanger'

seriously though matey, theyre LOVELY bikes, but why do you need 3 trials bikes?

i can understand a mod and a stock if your loaded, but surely two stocks is just going to confuse you in terms of adapting technique for a certain style of geometry? main difference being high/low bb tapping style on the echo and the mbk?

not knocking it, id love another bike, just interested....

its good to have a mod and stock to vary your riding and you can benifit from the to bikes different features kinda thing, like bunnyhops on the mod you could try using them on your stock if you get what im trying to say. But to many bikes will just be a pain to a just to all the time and could hinder your progress.

Must agree a mod and a stock is great if you can ride them both.

But a Mod and 4 Stocks is way over the top. Plus your riding will improve alot more if you stuck to 1 stock.

By the looks of things as well you seam to like being known as a spoilt kid :rolleyes:

I no wat every one mean i do only realy stick to ether the mod or stock, its not like i go out on the echo one day then the norco and rather not be called spoilt i dont no how u think im spoilt i mean yer i no why u think it but its oly like xmas presents that i have kept got the giant 2 years ago and the xtp last xmas and the giand used to be a dj bike.

B) those bikes are sweet conor!

you are well lucky to have all those bikes, you should sell a few of them and make your MBK top notch (Y)

tis great finally being a member-but if you want to stay one use some .,();:'"?/!@ etc. its rather annoying reading your posts. :turned:

make sure you post some nice pics of max riding your MBK when you get it N.

• 3 weeks later...