Goodbye Sex

Wright Pads

Topic only really aplies to them that are having or had it.

I'm moving home to Portishead, Bristol tonight but spent the night with the misis. After having dinner (Dominos Pizza) and the after dinner fag i come back in the room to find her in stelos, corrset, mini skirt with huge slit up side and her hair down. No UNDIES ETHER. Was very sexy.

Anyway the deal was done by why did this time it top out all the other effort done with her in the past....nowt differnt really bar the dressing up.

Oh and yes i'm smiling big time from it still.

Just there has to be a filociphi behind this right...surly

I think it is just the whole dressing up thing really. I mean the other night me and my girlfriend expremented a bit. Handcuffs Lubricants and all that, i just think its the fact it makes you feel a bit hornier, because its something new and exciting, which overall makes the sex mind blowing.

Like when you get a new bike. You get so excited and just cant wait to ride it.

Also, are you actully splitting up with here then?

I think it is just the whole dressing up thing really. I mean the other night me and my girlfriend expremented a bit. Handcuffs Lubricants and all that, i just think its the fact it makes you feel a bit hornier, because its something new and exciting, which overall makes the sex mind blowing.

Like when you get a new bike. You get so excited and just cant wait to ride it.

Also, are you actully splitting up with here then?

Lube for you eh?!

I think your right...but i was wandering if there is more too it.

Kinda. Move home, enjoy a house all of my own, sort few things out then get on with life. Kinda being maybe something with trip in oth directions

Plymouth > Bristol

Bristol > Plymouth

heheh

Well could also be the fact that you knew it was the last time, so you wanted it to be the best. Its like that old saying, think possitive and possitive things will happen. You was thinking good sex, and on top of the dressing up good sex happend.

Give it a couple of weeks though. Damn are you guna miss the sex.

And yeah it was like this tingly lube thing, made your 'skin' tingle, not guna go into detail but it was menthol flavoured :P And also i reccomend these to anyone who wants things to get a bit kinkier in the bedroom. Amazing.

Well could also be the fact that you knew it was the last time, so you wanted it to be the best. Its like that old saying, think possitive and possitive things will happen. You was thinking good sex, and on top of the dressing up good sex happend.

Give it a couple of weeks though. Damn are you guna miss the sex.

And yeah it was like this tingly lube thing, made your 'skin' tingle, not guna go into detail but it was menthol flavoured :P And also i reccomend these to anyone who wants things to get a bit kinkier in the bedroom. Amazing.

I duno, one ex live 3 doors at the back of mine. The 1st mother of one of my kids hehehe and shes Spanish too. I shall miss it though. Glad i have a free acount @ bangbros.

Oh that spearment gel stuff. Really goes some when you blow on it! It's intresting stuff but it killed my ****cord and looked like i just re-entered the atomosphere!

I actually want a whole sub-forum called "Pete Wright - The Odyssey" or some shit, and all your threads/posts moved there.

You couldn't make this shit up if you was on pills, nor would people believe me if i told them. Amazing.