How Much Time?

wellsey

Hi

I get back from school at 3:30 go straight out and come back at about 9:00 but with the weather being groty i normally go out at about 5:00 and come back at eight.Weekends well thats a different matter i wont let no rain spoil my riding i go out at 9:00am and come back at 9:00pm.

dan

This forum will be great for the winter with it raining and getting dark so early.

Mate instead of coming on here go out and ride! :angry:

I don't have enough time to, i come on here randomly at different points throughout the day when i have a free minute or two, but other than that i'm busy doing uni work or tidying shit up or working. I also go out down the pub with my mates as well, something that takes priority over riding.

So despite my bike not currently working how i want it to, i don't actually want to ride it at the minute, plus its been raining loads round here lately so i can't be arsed to get wet.

Usually i ride for roughly 5 hours a day (fitted around school, homework and anything else).

However due to the fact that my bike was stolen and i'm waiting for my replacement, at the moment i am only spending around 1 hour a week doing trials (on my mates bike).

I try to ride as much as possible, even if it is just in a 15 minute space of time.

I get home from school and I am out riding by 4pm, and come in for my dinner at around 6pm, I then go back out for another hours riding or so. That is so for winter weather, when the summer kicks in It will probably be much longer.

As for weekends, I'm out by about 10am and in at around 6pm for dinner, and maybe I come out fora bit after that, but thats usually it. Again in the summer I stay out for much longer.

i ride when i can. fitting it in around watching my name is earl, pains in my back and having places to ride!

i also refrain from riding at night (well late, cos of my quiet grind making riding really quiet!!)