Who Is This Guy!

Ryan.

Of course, what a fool for not recognising our lord and master. We should immediately burn him for being so stupid.

Idiots.

Rich

I was going to say something on the lines of that, but didn't to avoid a grilling.

But yeah, give the guy a chance, i'm sure if one of you took up unicycling for example you wouldn't know many big names, nor recognize them in a video.

This guy is amazing anyine know who he is???

I was riding a year befor i knew who CLS was. Not that hard to belive is it? :huh:

Of course, what a fool for not recognising our lord and master. We should immediately burn him for being so stupid.

Idiots.

Rich

Tad harsh, seeing as it doesn't even say anywhere that it is CLS or even a Zoo video.

There must have been a time when you didn't know who he was.

Not to be an arse, but watch the very very very end of the video at 4:37 where it says Craig Lee Scott and then Zoo! ;)

Edited by Orgun_Donor

thats because unicycling is shit

Yeah fair enough it might be shit to you (and me for that matter), but just in the same way trials might be to other people, as i was only giving an example of a fairly unknown sport, regardless of how shit it is.

It's just the fact that a guy found a video, and one of which he is really impressed with and may just want to know a little more about it. And then he decides to post the video on here, resulting in him getting it ripped out of him.

Not to be an arse, but watch the very very very end of the video at 4:37 where it says Craig Lee Scott and then Zoo! ;)

Only arses watch a vid right to the very end. :P

Granted it says his name at the end. Should he still be burned? Its not so much that, its more the; 'oh my god hw did u not now tht was CLS?!' shit that annoyed me.

If this dude had posted one of my vids and said exactly the same thing, despite my name being plastered all over it, would you still have thought it was as stupid a question?

Give the guy a break; untill DJ's funeral when I met and shared pizza and beer with him, I'd never even heard of Craig, yet here we are.

Rich

Granted it says his name at the end. Should he still be burned? Its not so much that, its more the; 'oh my god hw did u not now tht was CLS?!' shit that annoyed me.

If this dude had posted one of my vids and said exactly the same thing, despite my name being plastered all over it, would you still have thought it was as stupid a question?

Give the guy a break; untill DJ's funeral when I met and shared pizza and beer with him, I'd never even heard of Craig, yet here we are.

Rich

In all fairness, i do agree that some of the reactions were a bit OTT. And yes true not everyone knows CLS.

But my answer to this - "If this dude had posted one of my vids and said exactly the same thing, despite my name being plastered all over it, would you still have thought it was as stupid a question?" If your name was plastered over it Rich then yea it would be a silly question. But for CLS's vid it is tucked away a little

And Shhh JT!