Relationship Predicament.... Do I Want One?

BONGO

I got to know my girlfriend like summer '05 and hung out with her, then i got way to into Warcraft and stopped talking to her (silly me), she got a bf, they finsihed 6 months later and then we started talking again earlier this year, got together and over 8 months now, lovin it.....but i didnt want a relationship back then, loved being single and did come out of a relationship so wanted freedom :P but now, im glad i got someone

LMAO!!!! as i got told a few days ago............

"you'll regret what you didnt do when you was younger in the future"

therefore any opportunity............SEND IT IN! you know when its someone you want to keep or someone you just wanna have fun with ;)

Waynio....................

EDIT sorry i was drunk, ignore this bit

I think you should go for it as frenchman says, doesnt matter how fit a bird in a nightclub is, it never beats the feeling that you've got someone who loves you so much

Thats how I feel with my gf anyway. I rather nice bird was after a snog last night but i just was overcome with "oh shit dont do it" so i didnt cos i love my missus :)

Go for it :)

Edited by PaRtZ

cheers for your help y'all. Called it off as i realised i want to be single lol.

Was a strange week though!! met her by shitting in the girls bog and getting bollocked by her, would be a funny way to say how you met your wife haha.

Just thinking shitloads about it, and realised that if it was right, i wouldn't be thinking that way at all. Decided i would rather be single (Y)(Y) f**king love it so keeping it that way. Someone perfect will turn up at probably a random time and i will know...

Cheers, (Y) Bongo