New Rear Hub

paul-m-

last night after just getting my bike back from getting it repaired my hub started making a unhealthy noise but i kept on riding anyway and it got worse and after checking this morning i am certain its the bb's in the hub are pooped. so now i need a new rear hub and i am considering a hope pro2, has anyone got one and are they any good.

owning a king myself :P id chhose a king over a poo2 any day, if you have money that is........ yeah the poo2's are louder, cheaper etc......... they kings are stronger with the 8mm bolts/heavy duty axle etc..., less likely to skip, plus no ratchets.

people will say 'kings are too much trouble' but when they're right.....

kings rule all o'er

lewis

Edited by lewis69

No Chris King Hubs ARE better than Hope ....it's just a fact! And even Alic can't do anything against it!

72engagement points against 42 and king's doesnt snap! :D

But to be honest....The Hope is a lot cheaper and nearly as good as...so good choice dude! ;)

owning a king myself :P id chhose a king over a poo2 any day, if you have money that is........ yeah the poo2's are louder, cheaper etc......... they kings are stronger with the 8mm bolts/heavy duty axle etc..., less likely to skip, plus no ratchets.

people will say 'kings are too much trouble' but when they're right.....

kings rule all o'er

lewis

this man has got it right get a chris king bst u can get