New Years Resolutions? (topic From 2006)

ramps

Get a job, a motorbike and continue sponging (Sp?) off my parents for aslong as possible (Y).

Also to stop thinking about taking steroids.

I am training to be a panel beater,still haven't got a motorbike,aren't quite spongeing so much,still want to take steroids,I did pretty bad lol.

My new years resolution is to stay healthy, stay on my bike, laugh at something everyday and enjoy myself. I want to learn a lot on my bike and push myself again.

Under controlled conditions i'm going to conduct an experiment to work out what drink gets me the most wasted and gives me the least of a hangover.

if you're actually interested, then try this one...

(I do it EVERY time i drink...the more you drink, the more you do it etc)

I regularly drink a 70cl bottle of Jack daniels in a 4 hour UFC night. Before bed, drink a couple of pints of water, and have some sweeties.

A hangover is on the whole, a mix of low blood sugar and dehydration, so you drink plenty of water to hydrate your body and eat the sweets which up your blood sugar. I never wake up feeling rough. Do it, it works lol.

Bongo