New Years Resolutions? (topic From 2006)

ramps

im going to grow my hair for a year starting on new years day. not allowed to cut any length off of it for a whole year - apart from minor shaping and neatening. its currently quite long (fringe is about nose level) so this should be interesting!

Hahah amazing. Nice one Ben.

I'm gonna stop biting my nails I think, and get a...job, and ride more, and make more and more and more new years resolutions for me to break!

This year.... i want to be myself.......but better.

aint makin new years resolutions, as most of the changes in me came about a month ago and theyll stop/alter when i want them too, im training harder, riding more, eating more aware,aint touched alcohol in 23 days now. think ive actually got the dedication and the commitment to achieve something. just wanna push the envelope in everything i do now, been living in the comfort zone for too long.

inspired by those youtube videos earlier in the year, i've decided to take a photo of myself each day of 2007 just to see how much i change in a year.

unfortunately i almost forgot today if it wasn't for my friend and i'm only on the 2nd one....

• 11 months later...
I just want to limit my procrastiation, do my work, get good grades, go to uni, and get a proper GF, because being single is getting dull...

Except getting a 'proper' GF, I have done all of these.

This year, it's stop biting my nails once and for all. This is it, I've cut down so much over the last year, my fingers actually resemble fingers, all is going well, this is it.

Get a job and learn to drive.

Also pass my first year at college

Haha, still no job :(

Did learn to drive though and got through first year at college

This years is to actually get a job this time..

And join the gym (can't see it happening though)

Edited by SamHolmes

I'm gonna stop biting my nails I think, and get a...job, and ride more, and make more and more and more new years resolutions for me to break!

Well... first one, I failed. Second one... I applied during summer, and am going to start doing again now.

All in all I give my self a 0.5/2