New Years Resolutions? (topic From 2006)

ramps

Convince myself not to give up BMX even though I think the time has come with a professional job and all.

mate don't you dare give up for a job!!!

Jobs a job, a passion is your reason to live and live happily!

Proffesional jobs mean sick pay for when you fall off. (Y) all the more reason to stay on the bike.

my resolution is to try to have as much fun as i did this year (Y)

bongo

mate don't you dare give up for a job!!!

Jobs a job, a passion is your reason to live and live happily!

Proffesional jobs mean sick pay for when you fall off. (Y) all the more reason to stay on the bike.

my resolution is to try to have as much fun as i did this year (Y)

bongo

i agree with all of that

except that you don't get paid when you fall off your bike - you get sacked cos it isn't covered by the health insurance

anyway. don't quit you poof

alex.. what is it with you and the jew? were you subjected to a forced circumcision or do you just really like the hats?

Edited by poopipe

Get some useless bit of muff pregnant, seems to be the fashion nowadays so might aswell give it ago. Can deny everything and theres always the excitement of waiting 30 years for a knock on the door from the long lost son/daughter you left.

I'm definitely going to get fit, get another serious girl, get a serious job, take my bike to lots of different places and attend atleast one competition.

[its christmas and I officially have no presents, nothing. Oh and found out my ex took it up the wrong'un soon after we split up, she was drunk and it was on the beach. What a great christmas.]

:(

i agree with all of that

except that you don't get paid when you fall off your bike - you get sacked cos it isn't covered by the health insurance

anyway. don't quit you poof

alex.. what is it with you and the jew? were you subjected to a forced circumcision or do you just really like the hats?

thats why you don't tell them....

My ACL is gonna total up to over 4 months off. I did it in the kitchen falling over on the mopped floor.....

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah! whatever!

thats why you don't tell them....

My ACL is gonna total up to over 4 months off. I did it in the kitchen falling over on the mopped floor.....

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah! whatever!

ive done my acl in bongo and i know how much it mentally hurts!

it took me a good 2 years off complaining to to my riding mates and another 2 years to forget

its not funny!

it realy isnt.

ive been in teers over it

Edited by VillageDave

Sort out what I want to do with my life/get a job that I like...

&

Make some friends/get a social life as I spend all my spare time on my own, which for someone my age just isn't right.

Not sure how i'm going to go about doing either of those... (and i never stick to new years resolutions, but worth a try).

exactly the same as me.........

Ermmm, quite a few actually.

1.Drink less

2.Get healthy...ish.

3.Get my bike sorted out fully before the end of January.

4.Get a girlfriend (that will probably cancel out 1, 2 and 3).

5.Seeing how I failed some important exams this month, probably find another, more 'exciting' career path, pisses me off because everyone seems to be enjoying what they're doing at the minute regarding uni or college...were as I am stuck, and f**ked...answers on a postcard.

1.pass my driving test,

2.hopefully take a couple of wins in the essex road race league,

3.ride my bikes more,

4.train harder,

5.pay more attention at college and pass this year or get myself a job so i can fund my own life instead of relying on my nan and grandad to get me out of shit with money etc.