New Years Resolutions? (topic From 2006)

ramps

Bucky if you stopped smoking i would pay you!!!! :lol: you smoke like a chimney.

do you need to make a new years res? if not, as long as you enjoy life who cares. for people who say "they need to do summit with their life" your life cant be that bad if you dont work and you ride a bike most of the time. i would love to have more time for my bike. but i understand i need to work to be able to do the things i enjoy. if it was only as easy as winning the lottery eh :((N)

my new years res would be to become rich (but it will NEVER happen :P )

Waynio....................

change my fair share of nappies

and

get my f**king knee sorted so i can at least kneel down

Have you tried taking Glucosamine sulphate tablets, you can get them mixed with vitamins as well all in one tablet. I started taking them when my knee got really bad after i fell of my motorbike and smashed my knee on the swingarm. But now they are running nice and smooth, and i can finally bend down without it hurting, and without my knees making a horrible sound. Something like these are good: Seven seas

As for a resolution, i'm going to try get my self motivated with stuff in general. Such as work, riding, making a new video (that i have been saying i will do for ages) etc.

get some kind of direction into my life, driving lessons, actually go to the gym instead of just paying 30 quid a month for notthing, ride more, stop being such a lazy f**k at work, stop smoking, eat more healthy,spend less, get some kind of savings in place, find a girfriend, lose my virginity, get some friends (just moved house, know no one)

hopefully ill get at least a couple of these done

Ben

Get over splitting with my gf

(or get her back)

ride more

ride bettter (front wheel moves by the end of summer 07 's my target)

work harder at school and do good in GCSEs

get a new lady(or old one back)

beat this guy at school up

f**k my best mates gf (theres £20 in it for me and £50 if i can get the brown)

grow a beard

Grow some extreme trials balls.

Sort out my love affairs, and the lack of them.

Pass my driving test before March.

Have a more active live, feels like half of it is going to waste!

Aim to ''live for the moment, might not be able to do it again'' style of attitude for life.

Be more friendly and social to people ^_^

Edited by Burton