Mod Tyre Pressures?

gianttrials

:) Hi there people, i ride a giant stock and put 35lbs pressure into the tyres, but now i'm soon going to be riding a mod (wahoooo) can anyone please give me advice on the right tyre pressure to run front and rear,

cheers everyone, any feedback would be appreciated.

Gianttrials (Y)

Anyone got anything useful they can tell me about tyre pressures?

Not Si-man (N)

Hows that not useful??

Its called a SEARCH!

There was a thread on this last week for christs sake!

how difficult is it for people to use their own brains to figure out things these days, f**k sake

The only reason i have an attitude at the moment is because people cant get it into their thick heads to use the search feature.

Also, where is the harm in you going out and testing different pressures until you feel comfortable with it, so that the rim isnt going to constantly be twatting the floor everytime you move.

If people tell you the answer to everything in life, your not going to get very far on your own are you (Y)

Now, im staying out of here now before I explode :angry:

well being a new member it's not likeky that i'm gonna know everything about how the forum works!

even so the reason i asked was because i know about stocks but not alot about mods, and this forums meant to be here for advice isn't it?

otherwise whats the point!

thanks to people who gave advice though,

and can't full members keep out of here!

By the way si-mans bad attitude is in the way he's going on in loads of topics at anyone that has anything to say, thats the problem!

Thats true fat pants. I've learnt that from my 8 years on stock bikes, but i was asking for peoples opinions, not asking what i should use. Is that so wrong :S

now now boys calm down :closedeyes: mate its all about personal opinion with tyre pressures. i run about 18psi but i rekon you should just go out on a ride with a pump and a pressure gauge and just mess around for about half an hour and you should have it sorted. (Y) hope i have helped mate

(si-man) is a bit of a d**k. I bet he was just like that when he first joined the forum.

what is his obsession with talking in new members anyway :S

he just pisses people off all the time and is no help at all.

sorry about that guys, I just get anoyed on here when people dont get off there high horse.(si-man)

yeh whatever feels comfy really (Y) if you ride smoothly then i would tend to have mine soft at a low psi.

Im not on my "high horse", its just pretty obvious what the answer is going to be.

Ive been a member on here for around 4 years now...

Members come here in here to give newbs advice, otherwise whats the point...

If people cant take simple critisism then your f**ked in life to ge honest.

Anyway, im staying out of this thread now, and if you havn't grasped what im on about yet, then more fool you (Y)

And, i give advice to people who truly need it, like if someone asked how to take apart a profile hub for axample, because i have experience with these hub, owning 2.

Im not going to give advice to someone who is asking about tyre pressures, whats the point!

rant over

Edited by Si-man

si-man has an attitude, i was working last week so probably didn't see it. hope you get kicked off soon

well being a new member it's not likeky that i'm gonna know everything about how the forum works!

even so the reason i asked was because i know about stocks but not alot about mods, and this forums meant to be here for advice isn't it?

otherwise whats the point!

thanks to people who gave advice though,

and can't full members keep out of here!

By the way si-mans bad attitude is in the way he's going on in loads of topics at anyone that has anything to say, thats the problem!

Thats true fat pants. I've learnt that from my 8 years on stock bikes, but i was asking for peoples opinions, not asking what i should use. Is that so wrong :S

Now really, Who do you think you are ? Coming onto this forum telling people they are un-helpful and should be kicked off, You really need to lower yourself down a bit young man. Si-man is a helpful asset to this forum, He has been here longer than me and you have been here what 5 mins and your throwing your weight around.

Behave.

Dan...

Im not on my "high horse", its just pretty obvious what the answer is going to be.

Ive been a member on here for around 4 years now...

Members come here in here to give newbs advice, otherwise whats the point...

If people cant take simple critisism then your f**ked in life to ge honest.

Anyway, im staying out of this thread now, and if you havn't grasped what im on about yet, then more fool you (Y)

And, i give advice to people who truly need it, like if someone asked how to take apart a profile hub for axample, because i have experience with these hub, owning 2.

Im not going to give advice to someone who is asking about tyre pressures, whats the point!

rant over

ok fair enough you do have a point (Y)

i just think that newbs post in crap because they want to get validated, so why not.

might aswell just let them. As you said "RANT" over (Y). Sorry about that (si-man)

Now really, Who do you think you are ? Coming onto this forum telling people they are un-helpful and should be kicked off, You really need to lower yourself down a bit young man. Si-man is a helpful asset to this forum, He has been here longer than me and you have been here what 5 mins and your throwing your weight around.

Behave.

Dan...

who's that meant to be aimed at? there's a good way to go about things is all i'm saying. Thanks to anyone that gave good advice. cheers people