Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread

Tom_

Emo tends to be all the darker shit, scene seems to be the more colourful "Look, I'm ironic because my mass-produced T-shirt with a massive fluoro logo is individual" type crap. Super skinny jeans, gash high-tops, colourful hoodies, etc.

At least that's how it works down here.

Topman sales are pretty good to get some cheap clothes that don't feel massively like shit. It's also f**king awesome going to the Oxford St store just 'cos you get to see all the proper scene kids parading round. It's amazing how f**king stupid some people make themselves look just to try and get people to think they're cool.

yeah i know what you mean it amazes me how naive people can be these days in music and clothing trends considering they are judged in the laws eyes as adults haha.

just all seems to be getting so genetic and dull which is ironic considering the lengths the "designers" of the clothes go to , to make them unique . .

Emo tends to be all the darker shit, scene seems to be the more colourful "Look, I'm ironic because my mass-produced T-shirt with a massive fluoro logo is individual" type crap. Super skinny jeans, gash high-tops, colourful hoodies, etc.

Thanks for clearing that up!

How would I go about verbally abusing a Scene kid?