Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread

Tom_

hahaha quiz master here

i never gave you your prize...

haha..you did win didnt you? was close between you and porter...rod stewart wasnt very good except the discount off the porshe

haha

jennie xxxx

Hahah, yer i won...i think heheh

Rod was appauling heheh, and james..welll he was ginger :P

So yer..whats my prize :D

Not being funny but seeing as this is already a gay thread.... so people who i thought must be butt ugly to sit on a computer (not go to year years eve partys) and chatt to me everyday are actually pretty........ pretty (used fit but not the right word) there enough homo action to make a trials island and everyone still be happy :S WRONG

Hell, who doesnt fancy jenn ^_^ Jenn knows shes a cutie :P

Cutie is an understatement, she's gorgeous mate! I must have been smitten because I missed the obvious pearl necklace joke, I'm losing my touch!

Damn you and your distractive loveliness Jenn!!! Only kidding :wub:

Davey

Aw thanks. Though bare in mind the photo has had some editing...and to be honest im not going to put a rubbish picture up am i, im pleased with the picture.

but yeh when the website is up and running you have to alll go check it out..yup

and joe i still dont know the prize ahh ill think..

jennie

xxxx

Aw thanks. Though bare in mind the photo has had some editing...and to be honest im not going to put a rubbish picture up am i, im pleased with the picture.

but yeh when the website is up and running you have to alll go check it out..yup

Most certainly will!

You say that but have you seen some of the pics on here, haha, some people have no choice but to put up rubbish pics, accept Davetrials because he's gorgeous :wub: although we think there is some foul play involved in his pic too! You cheeky people and your photoshopping, that's false advertising you know, like padded bras, when will girls learn, small ***!

Davey

Hahah, yer i won...i think heheh

Rod was appauling heheh, and james..welll he was ginger :P

So yer..whats my prize :D

Its not the winning that matters it’s the taking part that counts! I didn want to play any way :(

Who got a pic of them in MBUK off that day though :D