Doh...........!

Wright Pads

Let me guess, you was climbing mount everest, when disaster struck, Hope rang you as their CNC machine broke down, and because you invented CNC, and Hope, they needed you back right away. So you pulled out your folding carbon bike with titanium holes, jumped on and let those custom 1000 engagement Pete Wright Hope hubs get you on down that hill. You raced down the hill only to discover your 4th wife was giving birth to your 3rd child, when you had to make a choice, Hope or Wife. In that instance you summoned a phone box with your magical Lord of the Ring powers, jumped in, jumped out as superman and flew off into the sunset to solve both with the bike strapped to your back.

Paragraphing left out for effect. Spelling left out because i'm tired as f**k.

Let me guess, you was climbing mount everest, when disaster struck, Hope rang you as their CNC machine broke down, and because you invented CNC, and Hope, they needed you back right away. So you pulled out your folding carbon bike with titanium holes, jumped on and let those custom 1000 engagement Pete Wright Hope hubs get you on down that hill. You raced down the hill only to discover your 4th wife was giving birth to your 3rd child, when you had to make a choice, Hope or Wife. In that instance you summoned a phone box with your magical Lord of the Ring powers, jumped in, jumped out as superman and flew off into the sunset to solve both with the bike strapped to your back.

I have a new sig?

Simon, to be honest, that was not as far fetched (to Pete Wright standards) as it could of been.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was waiting for something like that to come along. Was quite funneh actually

Haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway how exactly did you manage to get your leg in that mess ie. what move/line where you trying etc?

Cheers

Josh.

Never had crabs, it was a figure of speach JT. Ridding. Then saw my physio before the shits at the NHS got to mess me about

I like the way you only deny not having crabs... how many babies you given birth to then pete?

:lol: Nice story simon, forgot to mention the custom hope parts being designed by himself on the fastest computer in the uk that sits in his lounge and is "just one" of his many computers... and that the parts had to be sent to his bike shop first before use to further dramtise the situation. And that the only reason he was injured was because the component on his bike failed because he's a "pro trials rider" (his own words) and he stressed the components so much doing his average 12 foot drop on his ronnie rim thats been savagley ground around 30 times.

In all fairness though, unlucky.... i would hate to have a broken leg purely for the fact it would restrict my mobility so much.

Edited by Krisboats

Inur and mods, admin

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available

Thats on every image thats being hosted by the TF one....maybe you can change the settings so it can be displayed?? Even off Google it doesn't work so getting new people may drop off like

Cant put anything on as it;s a black slab, plaster of paris and heavy as anyhting. Only bit of writing i have is off Mia and she wrote on the plater bandage holding the outer surporting bandge in place.

I just want to itch it and move it as it;s hurting keeping it in same place

10/11ft ish, Magura cracked along the casting seam join and the 5 pins all cracked. This is the 4th Magura i've had thats broken with my pad material and Heatsink backings. Think there might be too much grip and stiffnes in the backing causing the Magura slave to fail.

10/11ft ish, Magura cracked along the casting seam join and the 5 pins all cracked. This is the 4th Magura i've had thats broken with my pad material and Heatsink backings. Think there might be too much grip and stiffnes in the backing causing the Magura slave to fail.

where was this pete?

in bristol i take it.

tell em allong the lines of where the gap is, i wanna see it when i next go up there.

You obvously did it while climing everest with only a thong on and your bike on your back so you could ride the rocks at the top? Right ? or is it because you forgot to pack your parachute when jumped out of a new prototype rocket at 300, 000 feet? or maybe just maybe you fell of your bike doing an avarage sized drop gap with out actually braking your prototype brake with your prototype body in your prototype world! Tell the truth for once in your life!

haha just read simons reply looks like i was to late :(

Edited by Gavyn L

Hmm...Yes your pads are insanely grippy that they made your magura fall apart. Love simons post!

or maybe just maybe you fell of your bike doing an avarage sized drop gap with out actually braking your prototype brake with your prototype body in your prototype world!