New Year Tricksolution

Rusevelt

Any trialsters out there working on new tricks? this is my 2007 trick wish list. Crossed footed trackstand, backhops, pedal-kick, static-spins, bunnyhop, bunnyhop tailwhip and bikeflip, cherrypicker drop-in, decade drop-in, pedalpicker drop-in, sidehop barspin, gapjump tailwhip, front-bump 180. Yeah some of this stuff is bmx influenced as i came from a bmx flatland background. i just wanna see some new tech stuff esspecially on the urban scene. Ps, im gonna upload some digi-pics of southeast london sites for the spring/summer season.

Edited by Rusevelt

Any trialsters out there working on new tricks? this is my 2007 trick wish list. Crossed footed trackstand, backhops, pedal-kick, static-spins, bunnyhop, bunnyhop tailwhip and bikeflip, cherrypicker drop-in, decade drop-in, pedalpicker drop-in, sidehop barspin, gapjump tailwhip, front-bump 180. Yeah some of this stuff is bmx influenced as i came from a bmx flatland background. i just wanna see some new tech stuff esspecially on the urban scene. Ps, im gonna upload some digi-pics of southeast london sites for the spring/summer season.

on a similar bmx'ey note, always wanted to be able to go to front wheel, and then tailwhip.but other than gettin the sidehop well and truly down, want to focus on front wheel moves and stability a bit more.

well. i would like to get tapping and gapping dialed. atm i just gap straight and my taps are pretty low. also would like to get my sidehop technique to two wheels and manuals right. good practicing on the new year!

well. i would like to get tapping and gapping dialed. atm i just gap straight and my taps are pretty low. also would like to get my sidehop technique to two wheels and manuals right. good practicing on the new year!
Hmm, Manuals, thats another move i need to learn crossed footed(left on right pedal, right foot on left pedal)