Bristol Ride

Ben Cox

Beau, tight jeans 4TW

:P

Just booked my ticket.

£20 QUID.

Ah well.

I think pete wrights making an apreacne to...

hell yes lol just got slated for my jeans my some cavs on the wya to picking up my brake.

right then i just gota put my brake back on put air in my rear tire and im ready

it's one of those really long vans.....will they have a space for it does any one know?, plus how much would it cost for the whole day?

cheers,

went one to on ecarpark there and it was 12 pound so if i was youi wouldnt park in the center.

and f**k trackies dude tight jeans for the win.

gota re grind rim ffs lol.

it's one of those really long vans.....will they have a space for it does any one know?, plus how much would it cost for the whole day?

cheers,

You can park it outside mine if you want. Its a short ride to the Temple of Meads. Plenty of space and free! PM me or summin if you want the addy.

you lucky bugger mate, last time i went to bristol i got busted for having a kids ticket lol. playing it safe with my adult ticket this time...

Ben

anyone wanna buy a hope mono 32h hub or a tryall rear mod tyre? i can bring em to the ride if so

Edited by Ben Cox

Could well be if my chain turns up in the am. First ride last night since the last time I saw you (mid December was it?) and snapped my chain.

Ah, if I'd known I could have brought my spare up from home when I was down (on another bike, but ah well!)

Where've you ordered from?

If not then raid a bike shop/some other rider! ;)

Ah, if I'd known I could have brought my spare up from home when I was down (on another bike, but ah well!)

Where've you ordered from?

If not then raid a bike shop/some other rider! ;)

Haha, dont turn your back. Ordered from CRC who are pretty good usually. If not i'll just break 2 links outta the old one.

where be in bristol by about 10...so if anyone else is around meet us at temp meads at 10,

heard tunnicliffe isnt going no more.. (N) ...owell

see Y'all there

lol never rely on tunni lol he will never be there,

ill be there early as posible please dont go with out me guys

haha, there going to be like 50 people at 11, how can you not see a group of 50 peddaling extremly fast and getting nowhere

because knowing me ill get ther at half 11 lol

erm im getting a train aroung 9 oklok from stourbridge ill be fine wont i

hahaha btw guys ive drunk alot and i had to grind my rim im rarther proud to say how loud it was in the garage because i slipped and cut me shoe lots lol im so lucky really lol woop