Bristol Ride

Ben Cox

yay for 7 degrees. Whip out the sun tan lotion!

What happened to your front wheel Nick? Did you rape your trials bike's wheel for the BMX?

I swapped the hub for a rim for the bmx. So i got to sort something out.

I just checked the train times. "what train times". All trains are cancelled like last week. Got to see what i can do.

Yer me and the Abingdon crew will be there. Anyone had trouble with being trown off the trains with there bikes before?? Theres gonna be so many bikes on te trains that day.

Joey B

Hahahahahaaaaaa Abingdon crew... Braaap! You make it sound like were some gang of pikeys that go around nicking mars bars and swearing at young children! Well I'm afraid that includes me... Just making a vague attempt at making us not sound like a bunch of arses. :mellow:

Hahahahahaaaaaa Abingdon crew... Braaap! You make it sound like were some gang of pikeys that go around nicking mars bars and swearing at young children! Well I'm afraid that includes me... Just making a vague attempt at making us not sound like a bunch of arses. :mellow:

lol. Fair enough, but when one of us is called "ghetto rider" and 3 of us have brap t-shirts we must be close to a crew :rolleyes::- . And who nicks mars bars *cough* josh *cough*

Joey B

ha ha ha you little b##che's, you 2 and Tim are the monty mincers, anyway lol,

if we ent a crew what the hell are we mate, we do live in the land of the ghetto, :lol: :$ ,

anyways, what time you getting the train??

right then guys just been to the trainstation and im going to say im a child i aint paying 37 pound f**k that so its 11 for child hahaha.

im deffo going to be there but i dont know my way around there im luck if i make it to the station at a suitable time lol.

so will anyone be waiting there. thanks

beau

right then guys just been to the trainstation and im going to say im a child i aint paying 37 pound f**k that so its 11 for child hahaha.

im deffo going to be there but i dont know my way around there im luck if i make it to the station at a suitable time lol.

so will anyone be waiting there. thanks

beau

I think most of us are meeting at the station anyway dude.

Cant wait.

Booking my tickets tonight. :turned:

I think most of us are meeting at the station anyway dude.

Cant wait.

Booking my tickets tonight. :turned:

haha ausome i keep thinking it tomorrow and its not lol.

im so excited i wanan get some good filming in man find a nice drop gap i can do wit ha snapped axel hahaha

ooooo cant wait lads lol.

someone hug me so i calm down lol.

anyone got any pedals i can steal or something

haha ausome i keep thinking it tomorrow and its not lol.

im so excited i wanan get some good filming in man find a nice drop gap i can do wit ha snapped axel hahaha

ooooo cant wait lads lol.

someone hug me so i calm down lol.

anyone got any pedals i can steal or something

I might have some VP pedals Beau. You got some cages for them? Cos the one side is utterly f**kered.

Is everyone gunna meet by that little 1/2foot wall in the car park then go down the road to that tiered wall to warm up?

Me and Ko will deffo be there unless something nasty happens in between.

I might have some VP pedals Beau. You got some cages for them? Cos the one side is utterly f**kered.

Is everyone gunna meet by that little 1/2foot wall in the car park then go down the road to that tiered wall to warm up?

Me and Ko will deffo be there unless something nasty happens in between.

nah man i have no cages ahhh my pedals soud like sheds there aint no bearings in them.

danko is going?

also if anyone has a 05 zoo mech hanger i can buy off em thanks

OOo ooo

Havent been about much recently and havent been riding for a good few months, but should be able to make it up on saturday :)

Be good 2 give the bike a spin before I go travelling, mite bring thy camera along 2 and attempt sum pictures lol

Where's best place 2 park if everyone's meeting at the station? Doubt there's gonna be any spaces in the station car park so...:(

Be good 2 see a few old faces, havent been on much of a group ride since last summer :$

See u all saturday!

M@

hay pedal guys ye brin gem all along and ill see when i get there thanks guys.

also any one got any mech hangers or pads for trade etc i dont know lol.

i have a echo stem and maybe otehr stuff for trade.

cant wait till im there lol

brake went wank on me just out side lol.

loves it gta get some sick footage

Does anyone have any 4 bolt mounts (only need a set for the rear) that I (well...not me but, quackers/mr tensile) could pick up while there? Theres a 5er in it...i no its hardly anything but its all i have...and i cant ride :(

pweeeeezzeeee xx

Edited by tom132

Does anyone have any 4 bolt mounts that I (quackers/mr tensile) could pick up while there? Theres a 5er in it...i no its hardly anything but its all i have...and i cant ride :(

pweeeeezzeeee xx

i think i do mate ill have a look in aboit half hour