Bristol Ride

Ben Cox

because knowing me ill get ther at half 11 lol

erm im getting a train aroung 9 oklok from stourbridge ill be fine wont i

hahaha btw guys ive drunk alot and i had to grind my rim im rarther proud to say how loud it was in the garage because i slipped and cut me shoe lots lol im so lucky really lol woop

you were drunk in charge of an angle grinder?? you f**king mad mate? lol see you'll tommorow, meet outside the doors to the left as you come out of the ticket gates :)

whats the name of your train station beau? im looking at trains from stourbridge junction and there 3-4 hours!!!

Edited by Ben Cox

you were drunk in charge of an angle grinder?? you f**king mad mate? lol see you'll tommorow, meet outside the doors to the left as you come out of the ticket gates :)

whats the name of your train station beau? im looking at trains from stourbridge junction and there 3-4 hours!!!

well i had to change the disk and i forgot it was on and press3ed the button to hahaha god im a idiot.

but hay brake is f**king loud lol. erm anyone got any brake cleaner they can bring,

see you all there

AND HELL NO I DONT KNOW MY WAY AROUND LOL

im not c columbus lol

im off to bed gotta get up at 7 lol laters people see you there ahhh beaus excited

btw lads 07935837729 is my mob someone ring me i have no credit make sure im safe lol please thanks lol beau

sweet dreams all lol xxxxx

SHIT. Only just got home cos my missus came back here after dinner, so being a gentleman, I walked her home and rode back.

I'm gunna be asleep on the way lol

And yeah I'll be checking you all out, especially Beau cos I know he's vulnerable... rawr

BEDTIME.

just finished editing the vid, was gonna do it on the train but my lappy battery died :( anyone know of anywhere i can upload it?

fecking awesome ride guys, cheers for making it a goodun, alext is much more sexy in real life and beau is a crazy mother trucker!!!

Ben

wanker on the train would only let one of us get on the train, so dan went on it while me and pip waited another hour for a train. same train as the way up where we crammed 8 bikes on, train guys can be gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. so me and tom got home at gone 11 instead of 9.30

EDIT: good ride though, even if i was riding like a sack of shit, and rode through some

Edited by ash-kennard