Cheap Mp3 Player

lawrence osborn

Yer same...mine is being gay those...

only putting certain tracks on :(

any ideas??

nah.altho i might have a play with mine later, only whacked a couple of albums on tother night, and all seems good.only really using it for the gym. and occasionally in the car,(i.e when i cant be assed burning a cd).

nah.altho i might have a play with mine later, only whacked a couple of albums on tother night, and all seems good.only really using it for the gym. and occasionally in the car,(i.e when i cant be assed burning a cd).

Hmm yer mines being jewish..

I put like 500 songs on..and only bout 200 show up on the the player Hmmmm.

:S

Hmm yer mines being jewish..

I put like 500 songs on..and only bout 200 show up on the the player Hmmmm.

:S

ooo wait there a second, u havent done anything stupid like added your songs from your itunes music folder have you, just realised all my music in there is hidden as such(itunes does it for some gay reason when it adds it to the folder) so when you drag and drop music out of there for a regular mp3 player, does it copy across as hidden :unsure: just an idea, and could see meself making that mistake.

ooo wait there a second, u havent done anything stupid like added your songs from your itunes music folder have you, just realised all my music in there is hidden as such(itunes does it for some gay reason when it adds it to the folder) so when you drag and drop music out of there for a regular mp3 player, does it copy across as hidden :unsure: just an idea, and could see meself making that mistake.

I dont have itunes :P

Joe, try formatting your ipod. When my mp3 player went gay thats what i did, you will lose all your songs on the ipod, but chances are they'll all show up once you've done it. I did mine by going into my computer, right clicking the drive that the ipod is, and clicking format... :) hope it works.

Buy a proper iPod? lol...

If its a cheap knock-off then its never going to work as well. Could it have anything to do with different file types? Or are they all .mp3? Just a guess, if not then try formatting or bin it and get a proper one!

might seem stupid of me, but i have a 40gb ipod, which id rather not like to break/lose and does take up a lot of room in jeans pockets when biking, on the motorbike, or on the way into town on the bus ready for a piss up, all things that will never require more than 60 songs to be listened to,no matter how hardcore im feeling. and all reasonably dangerous to £200 ipod. but a £24 ebay 4gb jobbie is easily big enough,does the job,and if i lose it/land on it and smash it up, its bugger all ive lost/got to replace. figures.

and joe, mines working fine, even doing stuff it tells you not to do(folders within folders, functions fine)