London Sunday 21st

MattB

I'M AWAKE, and i hope it's going to stay that way.

I was joking mate, I can't wait to meet you tomoz! You used to seem a proper twat, but have grown part of the t-f family now :P

Awww :wub:

Feel like i've woken up too early though, train at 10:17 gets there at 10:49

Edited by Fat Pants

Only saw Chai and Mannings chain snap, Did your snap by the little yellow walls? When me and aaron went there, theres was links and snapped links on the wall :turned:

I was trying to think who you was the i recognised your plugs on your profile pic. ;)

Edited by T-MAGura

Only saw Chai and Mannings chain snap, Did your snap by the little yellow walls? When me and aaron went there, theres was links and snapped links on the wall :turned:

I was trying to think who you was the i recognised your plugs on your profile pic. ;)

Yeah it went there the first time, then again at the little garden bit with the fountain that we went to after subway, via those wooden things. Yeah I was wearing the same plugs as those today, forgive me but who were you?

Yeah it went there the first time, then again at the little garden bit with the fountain that we went to after subway, via those wooden things. Yeah I was wearing the same plugs as those today, forgive me but who were you?

Riding a monty, Jacket with red stripe on... Yeah i pushed your old links into the plants so i could do the gap there, Did it 2nd time, Was well happy.

I don'tl ike riding infront of people i don't know :P So i was good when we first sessioned Westminster, Went to sloped walls and other places and didnt do much. On way back went to the yellow walls and then westminster and was riding good again.

Edit: Ive got f**king noisey brakes :P Remember me now?

Edited by T-MAGura

hi again all,

i have just got back to clacton, me and darren left london at around 6, so its been along old drive,

i had an awesome time today even though i couldn't do much cause i was in soooooo much pain but well worth getting up early for, i can't believe how many people snaped there chains :o ,

Hope to see you all soon, maybe at another clacton ride (Y)

(i was riding a gu mod with gold rear rim)

Edited by powerz

HHHHHHHHHHHHH i got back about 1 hour ago and thank god, shame i did not get to day bye to a lot of people :( the pics will be up tomorrow either here or somewhere else i will post the link wherever they end up.

Anyway it was great meeting you all and i hope to do it again!

Joe

Oh this is one i put up for Chai as i promised

post-11379-1169409680_thumb.jpg

hahaha that picture of Chai. I had a really good day, wasnt really expecting to ride much because i thought id be so tired but i managed alright i thought. Fell asleep on the train on the way home though and woke up like 4 stops past mine so had to get off and wait for one back to my stop lol.

good to meet/see people i hadnt seen in a while...

cheer up chai, lol

Shame my avid caliper snapped before i got to shell....had a good ride though and made do with what i had

c u all soon...

Steve

Yeah, would have been good to see you ride with a working bike. You made up for it though, very good. Loved the manual to up at the loading bay...