17. SAMWELL
  18. dan more
  19. Lanky Ricky
  20. Ben Cox
  21. hill 393
  22. T-Magura
  23. Medway Trials
  24. Reecerazor
24 + those from NMC, Shouldnt turn out a bad ride. Ill make sure to bring the camera. :)

You missed one out.... SPODE!!!!!!!!

Me and Jake will be there!!

Never been London, coming from Folkestone where do i get off/where do we meet?

We could meet you at station ads, So you plan it that we will be on same train as you ;)

Monty's a beast! A noisy one, But still a beast :P

i see that my name has been but, not saying that i dont wanna go but to be honest riding has been terrible recently as rear brake giving me lots of grief but if i have the money to get train up there and jack decides he dont want to ride with me locally then me and my gal shall come up but i may just help people film or something

lol, ill be coming down later in the day, ill try and bust out of work early and ill phone chai or eric when im on me way to see where you lot are :)

BUFF TIZZLE ME RIZZLE NIZZLES

p.s jonny jones man, you can bail on this ride, but pleeeaaassseee come to bristol, i miss you looong time :(

Ben

Is anyone arriving at liverpool street train station, ifso what time. I was going to get the train which arrives there at 9:45 but is that too early. Thanks

What times the ride start? If its 11 then thats too early to be getting into liverpool street. It only takes roughly 20-25 minutes to ride to waterloo from liverpool street. I might be getting there at like 1pm. If not and I'm arriving when the ride starts then I will let you know and we can arrange meeting up.

i see that my name has been but, not saying that i dont wanna go but to be honest riding has been terrible recently as rear brake giving me lots of grief but if i have the money to get train up there and jack decides he dont want to ride with me locally then me and my gal shall come up but i may just help people film or something

C'mon Rick don't be such a tart lol :D I haven't seen you in ages you should come out.

any reason or just got that feeling?? like omens of your death?

I think its because chai thinks this ride will turn into a mass orgy and as he said so himself... he only has a small weiner schnitzle! haha. Orrr it could just be the fact he is seriously looking forward to this ride....

I would like to think its the 1st idea? haha