London Sunday 21st

MattB

injured my elbow today! dont know how mcuh a warm bath would help.. but i think i also need to be seeing the doctors about my finger.. i think its fractured :S and it mgiht break if id ont do something about it.. how interesting.. anyway just got back from party innit.. fell on my face while trying to do some breakdancing.. thus the dodgy arm.. but i will be there non the else.. riding well or crap.. rain or shine.. love u all. x

ps... might have got lauren!!! xx

injured my elbow today! dont know how mcuh a warm bath would help.. but i think i also need to be seeing the doctors about my finger.. i think its fractured :S and it mgiht break if id ont do something about it.. how interesting.. anyway just got back from party innit.. fell on my face while trying to do some breakdancing.. thus the dodgy arm.. but i will be there non the else.. riding well or crap.. rain or shine.. love u all. x

This boy is an animal, break dancing/falling! ha ha see you tommorow gay boy x

Well I'll bring my camera (just got a huuuuge battery for it) and then if you don't feel like riding, you can film!

Oh Chai you silly billy.

Might have got her ey? Details?! Was it the breakdancing that did it? haha. I think we could be seeing a much more mellower side to chai now that he could be getting some sexy time :P

Did you ride Wanstead in the end chai? I didn't wake up till 2pm haha.

buffting, my new chain and eno centre arrive this morn so im in the middle of sorting that shit out, proper ratio and decent chain for the win! also the store manager (hes a fanny) isnt in tommorow so i should be able to get out around 12 so be in london for 1ish :) ill give chai or epic eric a call and see where you'll are

anyone got a right hand square monty crank?

On my bike :P

And out of all the times ive seen your avatar, Ive only just realsed what it is haha Wow a pointless post :D

Im still coming. You'll hear me about 15 minute before seeing me ;)