London Sunday 21st

MattB

He kept touching my arse and him and his mates wanted me to kiss him!

Only a peck on the cheek, Thats all he wanted!

Good/Random quote of day? : "I was going to do it, Then i got scared, Then i had a dream, and there was a giant bee, and he was eating me, ahhh" - Spode (I think.)

thank you very much joe! i did reallly want the one of the hook though! thought that was amazing.. if i am allowed to say so myself..

was an awesome ride! best large london ride of the year! thanks to everyone who came down!! we really should bring alot a massive hat for bike donations next time.. esp at tate or those weird benches out side the pub!

mega ride guys!!

ps.. wait for videos....

home internet connection is down! so i can only message on this or reply to pms so if anyone needs to get me please use this! i have nothing else!

Good/Random quote of day? : "I was going to do it, Then i got scared, Then i had a dream, and there was a giant bee, and he was eating me, ahhh" - Spode (I think.)

LOL. Yup, that was me, and I think that's pretty much what I said!

I was feeling like **** last night as I headed towards bed. Drinking as much water as poss, think I was still quite dehydrated. Feeling a bit off this morning, achey etc. But nowhere near as bad as I was expecting :)

I had a good ride. My body just wasn't working early on in the day, I was just hitting things really hard and generally riding crap. I punctured by Maxxis for the first time EVER. That must be 10 months puncture free until yesterday...

The ride actually got a lot better towards the end, when it started thinning out more and we could spend more time at one place. My riding improved a bit towards the end too, but my Pro 2 is screwed now. It's making a horrible clunking noise every now andagain. I'll crank the thing open and regrease it.

:D :D See y'all next time :)

HAHAHA love my new bike! i know i went a lil bit mad with those bunnyhop taps near the end! lmao

but really feel like i can start getting bigger and just wanna get better now! but my body hurts too much

i think ill wait a lil while before trying again lol

Fat Pants doesnt actually speak english....

Girl taking the photos was Naomi. Shes a mate of mine/SAMWELL's. Shes put all the photos plus some others on her facebook profile.

http://soas.facebook.com/profile.php?id=22...3&highlight - thats the link, im not sure if it will work for people not on facebook but we'll see. Theres loads of me and SAMWELL being gay and posing so please excuse that lol! Theres some great ones of Chai and plenty of the majority of people who went yesterday.

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia