Sorry...

kieldp

Haha, but we're British so it's not like this really bothers us. We'll simply reply: "Yeah but we kicked your aussie arses that one time didn't we, remember that, we got you good didn't we?!" and then we'll play the DVD of our victory and it'll be like we've won all over again, never mind the fact that the only reason there is a DVD is because it almost never happens that we win anything!

That's one thing the British are great at, denial! I mean come on, we're still riding a wave of pride and self importance about winning the world cup in 1966, despite it being 40 frickin' years ago, the video is in black and white for god sake!!!!!

Ah, I love Britain, we make me laugh!

Davey

Edited by Small_Gear_Big_Style

Cricket's possibly one of the gayest sports known to man, therefore you're the best at being gay - congratulations :P

Haha, had we won of course you'd be saying how great cricket is and giving it the "In your face aussie" treatment, hahaha!

Britain, ah, marvellous!

Davey

Nope, I genuinely dislike cricket - sorry! It is a lame sport, us winning at it doesn't change it.

Edit: I'd like to change the word gayest/gay to lamest/lame and boring. It's annoying how I still do that...

you gotta admit though, it's always fun twatting a ball with a bat!

you gotta admit though, it's always fun twatting a ball with a bat!

Granted! But wearing dumbass white clothes and running backwards and forwards isn't for me. I know that what they're doing is pretty incredible considering the sheer speed the ball's 'bowled' at them, people then being able to catch it, and then there's actually throwing the damn thing, but come on, it is a boring game.

Granted! But wearing dumbass white clothes and running backwards and forwards isn't for me. I know that what they're doing is pretty incredible considering the sheer speed the ball's 'bowled' at them, people then being able to catch it, and then there's actually throwing the damn thing, but come on, it is a boring game.

"i know, we're all playing in red hot australia, hmmm, what can we wear?? I know!...wooly jumpers, and some posh f**king trousers that don't stretch a cm!"

"Ooooo, what colour can they be...well we're playing on grass and diving round, maybe they'll get stained and muddy. Hmmmm...i've got it!....white!"

Sorry for beating you poms in the cricket.... again. First all the ashes tests, then the Twenty20, now the one dayer... Oh and for breaking Pietersons rib.

can you please appologise foe neighbours and home and away whilst you are here?

it's ok, there are only 11 people in the UK that care about cricket anyway.

How many cricket players are in a team?? Ah thats right, 11 hahaha.

Cricket's possibly one of the gayest sports known to man, therefore you're the best at being gay - congratulations :P

Nope, I genuinely dislike cricket - sorry! It is a lame sport, us winning at it doesn't change it.

Edit: I'd like to change the word gayest/gay to lamest/lame and boring. It's annoying how I still do that...

its not like people like cricket in this country come on..

now if we loose at football..again.. people weep in the streets and start un-necessary fights

sorry but cricket sucks.

maybe australia have a better team because their country has passion for the game?

Right well your all entitled to your own opinion (even if it is wrong :P) but I for one like cricket, im playing it tomorrow in fact so thats at least 12 people who like cricket Bongo :P

I may not be the best sport for spectators but its a real techinical sport and its fun aswell, hell I only watch when im part of the team thats playing or the odd test or one dayer if I catch a glimpse.

And before you say whats technical about hitting a ball with a bat or catching a ball or throwing a ball, have you ever tried hitting a ball thats going a 60mph (professionals can get up to 100) and swings away or towards you at the last second? Or batting against a spin bowler? Or how about catching a solid leather ball thats coming towards you at about 50mph? Or bowling any faster then 30 mph?

EDIT: btw Mr topic maker, we have the moral victory as we are not convicts :P

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

it's ok, there are only 11 people in the UK that care about cricket anyway.

How many cricket players are in a team?? Ah thats right, 11 hahaha.

:lol:

Bout sums it up for me. I didn't even know we lost. Nor do i really care.