2007 Autosport Show Photos

RobinJI

Where was the x-1 Concept, had a look but couldn't see it anywhere.(Wasn't especially looking for it mind)

Those girls seem really hard to take photos off. Only a couple came out well, but i'm no pro at photography. And in half of them they look utter dogs, but super hot in real life, whats going on there.

Fraid not mate, this is the new skyline, and yes its hideous!

Nissan_GTR_Concept_exrrdrvr34.jpg

Loving the pics, some amazing cars there! Would kill for a drive in a Lancia Stratos, or in fact any of the above cars!!!!

That first car is stunning, whatever it is. Have had a hunt around but cant find any info on it from the Autosport site :(

M@

If only you was correct. :)

skyline-2.jpg

skyline-4.jpg

skyline-5.jpg

There is also a video of it going round the Nurburgring, sounds immense. :)

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-news/caug...nissan-skyline/

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Gener...rticleId=117074

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q...G=Google+Search

Me and Stan popped down to the show for Saturday. Was cool, though seeing all the karts made me sad, used to race them but had to stop for money reasons :( . That X1 car was seeeeeeeeeeeeeex!

Astons were my facourite cars there I reckon, though there was a couple of nice drifitng cars with carbon bodywork.

Did you see that stand that had an orange Porsche? Not sure what company it was, but they do carbon rim wheels. They had THE best ladies I saw at the show, for sure!

The Live Action Arena was a beast too, Aston GT car stole my heart, but the Impreza WRC was a very close second. Sound of the Aston was just unbelievable. If sex was a sound, it'd be an Aston DB9 GT car!!

Oh oh oh, almost forgot the banger-racing rc cars! Destruction Darby ***! :D:D:D:D

Don't forget those f1 stock cars. God they were loud.

Aston was nice sounding, was a shame they brought the focus wrx after the scooby. Sort of a decline in the driving style i thought.

Plus the rx 7 caught on fire on the way out, which was funny cause the guy wasn't hurt.

Fraid not mate, this is the new skyline, and yes its hideous!

Nissan_GTR_Concept_exrrdrvr34.jpg

Loving the pics, some amazing cars there! Would kill for a drive in a Lancia Stratos, or in fact any of the above cars!!!!

That first car is stunning, whatever it is. Have had a hunt around but cant find any info on it from the Autosport site :(

M@

nissan skyline my fav car but new one what the f**k. blind man drawings for the lose.

nissan skyline my fav car but new one what the f**k. blind man drawings for the lose.

You missed my post then?

Yes, its not much on the bulldog looks of the R34, but its certainly not as bad as that first concept.

Will just have to wait until the Japenese unveiling to see it fully finished.

PirelliLadies.jpg

You're kidding me right? You're not seriously saying those Pirelli girls are hotter than the two girls bellow? Come on lads, open your eyes will you, that blonde is dog rough and the brunette looks like Goofy off them disney cartoons. Honestly, just look at the two bellow and tell me you wouldn't rather have either of them bouncing on you, ooh they look like they'd bounch real good.... reckon they'd bounce together, they seem friendly!

Girls.jpg

Davey

Edited by Small_Gear_Big_Style

You're kidding me right? You're not seriously saying those Pirelli girls are hotter than the two girls bellow? Come on lads, open your eyes will you, that blonde is dog rough and the brunette looks like Goofy off them disney cartoons.

Davey

What about the other Pirelli girl. Obviously the blonde lass is the same one, on about the one on the left.

picture149rt6.jpg

Maybe not as nice as the t'other pair, but i'd say it was an improvement.

Edited by yoyoyo

What about the other Pirelli girl. Obviously the blonde lass is the same one, on about the one on the left.

picture149rt6.jpg

Maybe not as nice as the t'other pair, but i'd say it was an improvement.

Getting better, she has a rather dirty look about her which is nice, but still not as shaggable as the other two. Jesus that blonde bird is so rough, how on earth did she get a job as a model, she looks like she hasn't slept in weeks, reckon she's on crack or something?

Davey

Thats almost identical....so I was hardly that far off the mark lol. The front has been slightly restyled, and same with the wing mirrors but thats hardly earthshattering. Im glad they did change it though, as that proto was uuuuuuuuugly! Be interesting to see what the final model looks like when its unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show later this year (Im lead to believe).

Regardless, a 3.8 TT V6 with around 450 horses and 4-wheel drive will be....nutty?!?!? B)

Bring on the unveiling!

Just watched the spy video of it, sounds lovely but AUTO BOX??!?!? WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!

*sigh*

M@

Thats almost identical....so I was hardly that far off the mark lol. The front has been slightly restyled, and same with the wing mirrors but thats hardly earthshattering. Im glad they did change it though, as that proto was uuuuuuuuugly! Be interesting to see what the final model looks like when its unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show later this year (Im lead to believe).

Regardless, a 3.8 TT V6 with around 450 horses and 4-wheel drive will be....nutty?!?!? B)

Bring on the unveiling!

Just watched the spy video of it, sounds lovely but AUTO BOX??!?!? WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!

*sigh*

M@

How can you tell what it looks like? That cars got more tape on it than the average TF bodge! Looks like they've kept the legendary style of the rear lights though which is nice. :turned:

Whatever it looks like it's going to be a big hit simply because it'll carry the Skyline/GTR name.

EDIT: haha they've even taped over the door handles...

Edited by Shaun H

Going by the cut lines on the *hidden* one above, and the proto released late last year, this is a pretty close example of how the new skyline will look from the back, apart from a possible re-model of the spoiler...

skyline_gtr_proto_3.jpg

As for the front, it got a facelift so remains to be seen how it looks...

Gonna be pretty sweet though I can imagine!

M@

Edited by MadChikken

The tape is actually front and rear bra's, yes, bra's.

Don't really need to explain as its pretty obvious, but its just to stop stone chips, scratching around the door handle when you open close, so on and so forfth.

Can get them for a lot of cars now, or have them specially made if one for your car doesn't exist.

Are all the rage with euro style cars, mainly golfs.

I expect nissan were partly using the 'bras' to disguise the looks of the car partly as well.

The used to be a 4x4 around hear that had one on the front, used to piss me off soo much, if your that petty about your car, why the hell do you need a 4x4? its blatently never gunna go off-road.

Some time I'm gunna go around putting stickers on 4x4s that blatently never go off-road just saying the number 27, because if you drive a 4x4 thats the number of times more likely you are to kill the person in the other car if you have an accident.

On a lighter note; that '3-door range rover' is actually a bowler, which just use the front panels off land rovers and are crazy fast and strong 4x4s, they had the defender version on top-gear and it actually set a respectable time around the track, as well as being able to drive stupidly fast over stupidly rough terrain.

I expect nissan were partly using the 'bras' to disguise the looks of the car partly as well.

The used to be a 4x4 around hear that had one on the front, used to piss me off soo much, if your that petty about your car, why the hell do you need a 4x4? its blatently never gunna go off-road.

What amuses me about those bras, if indeed you can get them for your own car, is it'd be a bit like sticking a black bag over the Mona Lisa to keep it looking good. Sure the painting will be pristine but who's gonna know because it's covered in a f**k off huge black baf! It defeats the object, the bras keep the car looking good but in the process they make the car look shit!

I must say I always thought they were there to disguise design features?

Davey

I must say I always thought they were there to disguise design features?

Davey

They are, and in the process they also protect very expensive prototype fabrications. Therefore it's been taken from there and now people can protect their expensive cars until they want to sell them for which their cars will be in pristine condition and worth much more than with stone chips all over it...

This is most definately NOT the new Skyline... not even close to it

click

click

Andy P

Skip back to page 2 ;)

Them bra things are kinda stupid, look highly amusing but they do server a purpose as mentioned above. If its a pre-production model thats gonna be displayed to the press etc they hardly want chips and marks all over it do they!

Skip back to page 2 ;)

Them bra things are kinda stupid, look highly amusing but they do server a purpose as mentioned above. If its a pre-production model thats gonna be displayed to the press etc they hardly want chips and marks all over it do they!

SHHHHHH!!!

It's been a long day....

Andy P